• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I still have to get on, so either of you can host. I'll add you both when possible.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Are you zatch from chatzy?
SmashBros? Indeed I am.

My FC is 0949-5879-5571 if you don't have it already.

Edit: Good games, Blake. Any reason why you left after one game, Grey?

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
SmashBros? Indeed I am.

My FC is 0949-5879-5571 if you don't have it already.

Edit: Good games, Blake. Any reason why you left after one game, Grey?
Good games, Sorry that I suck. lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Sorry that I suck. lol
Try being less impetuous with your defense (that sidestepping habit dooms you a lot to pivot grabbing and such). Be more aggressive once you land a hit, and either go for getting me offstage, or racking up damage with reads/psuedos/true combos. Just chase me more in general, give no room for the opponent to breathe with Marth and MK. And be mindful of your spacing.

You weren't really bad, my playing style just counters your current one pretty considerably. Still, entertaining games. I haven't been stringed with MK u-air -> nado kill since... forever. That was surprising.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Try being less impetuous with your defense (that sidestepping habit dooms you a lot to pivot grabbing and such). Be more aggressive once you land a hit, and either go for getting me offstage, or racking up damage with reads/psuedos/true combos. Just chase me more in general, give no room for the opponent to breathe with Marth and MK. And be mindful of your spacing.

You weren't really bad, my playing style just counters your current one pretty considerably. Still, entertaining games. I haven't been stringed with MK u-air -> nado kill since... forever. That was surprising.
Thanks for the advice.

cise

Smash Rookie
NNID
dankestmambo
yeah my fc is in my sig
which is 1251-5407-0173

Last edited:

cise

Smash Rookie
NNID
dankestmambo
sorry that lag was pretty unbearable and i had to go. ggs

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Gabe, it's hard to play this game again after playing melee for so long. Regardless fun matches, your link has way better zoning than mine haha.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
GGs Gabe, it's hard to play this game again after playing melee for so long. Regardless fun matches, your link has way better zoning than mine haha.
You seem to have improved a lot though. Nice falcon by the way. He had me taking a beating. You dominate off the arena pretty well. I'm a little rusty but I kind got the hang of it again. Those were all pretty much your games :) Lots of fun. Ggs man, keep up the good work!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
You seem to have improved a lot though. Nice falcon by the way. He had me taking a beating. You dominate off the arena pretty well. I'm a little rusty but I kind got the hang of it again. Those were all pretty much your games :) Lots of fun. Ggs man, keep up the good work!
Falcon's actually my melee main :p
Kirby is so bad in that game ;-;
But thanks for the compliments, you improved a lot too.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
For shore. Lets play.
Fun games, especially those Ganon vs. Falcon matches. Your control over the character rivals mine. Loved it. Had a great time playing again.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't play right now , but if any Wiimmfi server players want to have a go at me in a little while, my FC there is 0344-9771-0514.

EDIT: I was remembering things wrong. I AM available right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom