• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't play right now , but if any Wiimmfi server players want to have a go at me in a little while, my FC there is 0344-9771-0514.

EDIT: I was remembering things wrong. I AM available right now.
Brawl or P:M?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Well, I can play if you still want to.
I'm still willing. My command of Brawl's a little shaky because it's been so long since I played it seriously, so I need a swift wake-up call. Like I said, I already got your friend code put in.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm still willing. My command of Brawl's a little shaky because it's been so long since I played it seriously, so I need a swift wake-up call. Like I said, I already got your friend code put in.
Bueno. I'll be on to host momentarily.

It's saying your FC is incorrect. Was there a mistake?

Edit: Nevermind, seems I had to add the one on your profile. And now I'm being repeatedly disconnected while attempting to join your room. Don't reckon we can play.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Bueno. I'll be on to host momentarily.

It's saying your FC is incorrect. Was there a mistake?

Edit: Nevermind, seems I had to add the one on your profile. And now I'm being repeatedly disconnected while attempting to join your room. Don't reckon we can play.
You try starting a room. I was practicing on Sandbag so maybe that had something to do with it.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You try starting a room. I was practicing on Sandbag so maybe that had something to do with it.
Nah, it's connection-based. Don't know why it isn't letting us connect, though. Doesn't seem like we can play. Have you been able to play online with people before? Not sure if our ISPs just don't enjoy each other's company.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Nah, it's connection-based. Don't know why it isn't letting us connect, though. Doesn't seem like we can play. Have you been able to play online with people before? Not sure if our ISPs just don't enjoy each other's company.
I don't know what's wrong. You ARE using the Wiimmfi patch, right?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah. It froze the game for a couple minutes every time I tried to join your room.
In that case, I'll ask again: Have you been able to play online with people before? Through Wiimmfi, I mean. Or is this your first attempt on the servers?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No, this is the first time I've ever tried it.
Then I'm surmising that you either patched your SD incorrectly or left something out. Are you using the hackless method or a Homebrew-based patcher?

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Wiimmfi patcher app or Gecko/Riivolution? I'd redo the respective steps in this thread just to be sure: http://smashboards.com/threads/guid...shutdown-warning-to-lan-adapter-users.355374/

If it was just the disconnect error, I'd settle on it being a connection issue, but that doesn't involve the game crashing. I'm pretty positive you just have something amiss with the files you have added to your SD.
I used the Wiimmfi Patcher app.

EDIT: Ooooohhhhhhh. I know the problem now. I never changed the DNS. Hold on a sec...

EDIT 2: Okay, try it now.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I used the Wiimmfi Patcher app.

EDIT: Ooooohhhhhhh. I know the problem now. I never changed the DNS. Hold on a sec...
Ah. I thought it was a more internal problem concerning how you had the files for the patcher organized. But if that's the actual problem, then alrighty. I'm still on, so just tell me when you're ready to try again.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Ah. I thought it was a more internal problem concerning how you had the files for the patcher organized. But if that's the actual problem, then alrighty. I'm still on, so just tell me when you're ready to try again.
Ready.

EDIT: Draaaaaaaaaat. Same problem. But at least it's not crashing now.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ready.

EDIT: Draaaaaaaaaat. Same problem. But at least it's not crashing now.
I see. Well, all I can guess now is that our ISPs don't seem to like each other. I used to have the same problem before I switched, could only play certain people, with rather abysmal connection qualities. I don't believe we can currently play.

Poop.

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Brawl peeps? I'll be on today, so just reply or something...also my FC: 1293-0099-4654; some people said they can't see it on my profile?

Orbot

Smash Cadet
Fun games, especially those Ganon vs. Falcon matches. Your control over the character rivals mine. Loved it. Had a great time playing again.
Yup that was fun. Sorry I couldn't respond earlier the site was down or something.

---------

Also i'm free to play someone. FC: 3055-4267-9744

Last edited:
Top Bottom