• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Added your FC. Getting on now
Ggs man, that MK is so evil. He is a really neat character except he's too powerful. I hope there are no "MK's" in the wii u game coming up. Lots of fun though. :)

Edit: anyone else wanna brawl? Nvm.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'll play :D

Edit: Maybe later...
Oh sorry man, I didn't bother to edit my post, I had to go do something that was urgent. Sure man, we can brawl each other in a few, I look forward to see what your Link can do, and, the advice I provided to you a while ago. Have a nice day.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
yeah, playing against you is great training.
I'll host in a moment.

Edit: Well, I think three disconnections means that's enough for one night. Good games mate. You seemed to have improved a bit, but work on continuing your aggressive chase to keep momentum. Read your opponent's defense and punish. Condition them to shield and either grab them or bait a response. Overall, pretty solid play. I liked some of your mixups with Zamus especially.

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
I'll host in a moment.

Edit: Well, I think three disconnections means that's enough for one night. Good games mate. You seemed to have improved a bit, but work on continuing your aggressive chase to keep momentum. Read your opponent's defense and punish. Condition them to shield and either grab them or bait a response. Overall, pretty solid play. I liked some of your mixups with Zamus especially.
Last time i was at a friends house who had internet that lagged and i wasnt able pull off strings effectivley.
But at least i wasnt 3 stocked as as much

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Someone want to brawl?

Edit: You don't have to brawl me or wait for someone else to want to brawl. Just ignore it and not get angry when you lose. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Sure fc is 0348 4018 0910
Hey, I'm not really sure what happened during the Peach ZSS match since I lost connection but it said you were still versing someone. I tried to rejoin but it just said “Joining the Match”. Idk of you went to check SmashBoards or something and wasn't clicking the option to let me join (since I had supposedly left to you) and so I tried to re-register you and then you quit. When I told you what happened you started hosting again so I said nvm—in case you exited again and had read what I said prior—but then you misinterpreted it as nvm to versing each other for now. Anyways in thought it was kinda funny...and you probably just got confused >_<

Edit: It did it again, at about roughly the same time span that it took to happen last time. It's like it's a timer of disconnecting. Lol idk

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Hey, I'm not really sure what happened during the Peach ZSS match since I lost connection but it said you were still versing someone. I tried to rejoin but it just said “Joining the Match”. Idk of you went to check SmashBoards or something and wasn't clicking the option to let me join (since I had supposedly left to you) and so I tried to re-register you and then you quit. When I told you what happened you started hosting again so I said nvm—in case you exited again and had read what I said prior—but then you misinterpreted it as nvm to versing each other for now. Anyways in thought it was kinda funny...and you probably just got confused >_<
My internet is screwed up... it randomly drops connection, even for laptops and tablets
Idk whats wrong or how to fix it besides buying a new router.
Edit: like every 20 minutes or so? It dc?

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
My internet is screwed up... it randomly drops connection, even for laptops and tablets
Idk whats wrong or how to fix it besides buying a new router.
It could be something related to an activated firewall or the DNS acting up...

Edit: I deleted you to register again since that did the trick last time. It's weird since you're still online though. Only I get disconnected. Your router maybe just isn't friendly

Double edit:
Edit: like every 20 minutes or so? It dc?
I think it was about the same time...

Last edited:

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
It could be something related to an activated firewall or the DNS acting up...

Edit: I deleted you to register again since that did the trick last time. It's weird since you're still online though. Only I get disconnected. Your router maybe just isn't friendly
Im gonna try a wired conection.
Edit: wired isnt working, but i messed with the router a bit, lets see if something changes.

Last edited:

Nintendo Fan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamer-Robert1498
3DS FC
3050-7577-7020
Im calling it the green screen of obscene death
Now you get a green screen? That's probably worse...did you always have this problem cause it might just be your SD card having a random file that was misplaced or something. Then again, it would have probably frozen right away if it was the SD card...

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Now you get a green screen? That's probably worse...did you always have this problem cause it might just be your SD card having a random file that was misplaced or something. Then again, it would have probably frozen right away if it was the SD card...
THIS was happening long before wfc went down. Its not the sd card

Edit: anyone else wamma brawl despite my dc's?

Last edited:

Skybunny

Smash Cadet
NNID
Skybunny
Sorry for disappearing suddenly, I had to help my mom with something. :p Had fun. x3

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
>Sees blast box
>Has a fire flower
>Drizzles it with a little fire before running away to avoid the explosion

Bunny, you crack me up.

Top Bottom