• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
All right, getting on now.

Edit: Nooooo, it's telling me the friend code is incorrect. >.<

Edit 2: Nevermind, I just can't read.
It was great playing with you. Also, that F@G name tag was not meant for you. That was a complete accident. You see, i hate lucario to death. i never use him and I wish that he was never added to brawl. I made the tag for lucario only. Most selfdestruct, most drowning, most falls are all lucario in my save file. Anyways, you're a great player. That brawl with toon link and link made me laugh so hard. so did the jigglypuff brawl. You're smash Di is also on point. It was great playing with you. :)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Dang, we played for quite a while Smasher Lee. >.>

Great games, they were really fun. xD I do feel bad about you always SDing when I screwed up though. Although it's wifi, technically it was my fault. ;P Those "low" tier matches were hilarious. dat Jiggs and Link doe

THOSE G&W N-AIRS :'( Sometimes I felt as though I'd never get out of some of your strings.

We shall play again sometime. ^^

Edit: I hate fighting Lucario, but using him makes it feel like Brawl actually has combos because of his F-airs that can combo into each other. :101:

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Sorry Smasher lee, we only got a couple of games in, literally. ;P

Perhaps afterward?
Maybe. Right now, my sd card is stuck inside the computer and im trying to find out how to take it out.

Edit: I got thr sd card out of my computer. Also, when i meant inside my computer, i really meant that the sd card was inside my computer, not stuck inside the sd card slot. >.>

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody around for a battle? Very eager to play at the moment.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, took longer than I thought it would and then I got called away. >.>

Edit: Hey, you're that Ike that made my Kirby :cry: yesterday...

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel are you still up to play? ;P Jeez, how do these tags work? >.>

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Edit: Hey, you're that Ike that made my Kirby :cry: yesterday...

@ Zatchiel Zatchiel are you still up to play? ;P Jeez, how do these tags work? >.>
Oh, you were Will? Had a blast playing with you two yesterday.

And yes, I'm still good for some. Was just playing arbitrary games against CPU Falcon to test my reaction skills.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Oh, you were Will? Had a blast playing with you two yesterday.

And yes, I'm still good for some. Was just playing arbitrary games against CPU Falcon to test my reaction skills.
Indeed, I was. Only managed to get a few games in with either of you though.

Do you want to host? ;)

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fun games, random. That chink in the connection quality is beginning to genuinely annoy me. Seemed like a lot of my inputs just disappeared.

You're as strong a player as I could've ever guessed. You did magnificent. Great assortment of characters.

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
My hands are dying. >.<

Damn. Yup, that's all I have to say...

Good games. ^^ We played for quite a while (I say this to everyone, but it's true, lol), at least by my standards. DAT IKE DOE. It's like playing DAS all over again with all the two/three stocks. xD Perfect shielding like a boss on wifi, never would have guessed someone would be able to do it. Reading wherever I was trying to get back down to stage, and GAH THE METEORS. I was too scared to recover with Snake because I was afraid I'd get grabbed, so I went for the gimmicky techs. ;P

Once again, damn.

Edit: Thanks for the compliment. As always, I'd love to play a flawless game (connection-wise) with someone, but it simply isn't meant to be with Brawl. ;P

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I just set up my wii with that gecko thing. Anyone wanna help me test this out?

Edit: I bet it's going to be a lot harder to find people to brawl now huh? Sigh...

Last edited:
Top Bottom