• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Good games, Path. It's hard to gauge which of us is the bigger ****ing scrub judging by those matches. Your control over Marth is ****. I could hardly get in because you were floating like a fairy all over the place. I felt like a 2-ton flyswatter using Ike against you. All you do is spam Counter when I'm offstage and drink a full can of my tears before I can even get back into battle. I'm gonna quit typing now since there's salt spilling from my pockets now, and my dog won't stop trying to eat it.

I can play.
Alright, this is my first time trying to play after the Wifi went down so let's see if I can get it to work. Okay, it seems to be working.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah PAL version.
>3min hacks do work, i saved some of our matches from the other day.
was Dark Falco upset that I read his side B onstage and usmashed him lel
How do I get Pal version? And are you looking to, brawl? Ha ha, nah, Dark Falco was just mad at my Kirby, he made an excuse, but, the connection did store some lag, but it was more than playable. Don't worry about it, I wrecked them a few hours ago, ha ha. You want to brawl for a little while? But that was nice though ; o

Last edited:

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
GGs Zatchiel. I had a lot of fun! You have a very strong Ike. Hope to play you again.Good night.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Alright, this is my first time trying to play after the Wifi went down so let's see if I can get it to work. Okay, it seems to be working.
Good games. Wifi was making trash of my mobility, couldn't ever really make it to where I needed to be for the life of me.

You've improved a good bit since we last played, but I still scouted that dodging habit. And it's better to retreat Marth's aerials when you throw them out so the spacing is less likely to be punished on shield or dodge.

Cr5_01

Smash Apprentice
Oh, thank you for the advice! But I feel like I just play completely different with lag, any bad habits I may have is caused by the lag. Thank you for letting me know though! And yeah I kind of wish we could play without the lag messing with the timing of button inputs.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
How do I get Pal version? And are you looking to, brawl? Ha ha, nah, Dark Falco was just mad at my Kirby, he made an excuse, but, the connection did store some lag, but it was more than playable. Don't worry about it, I wrecked them a few hours ago, ha ha. You want to brawl for a little while? But that was nice though ; o
It's technically illegal to download a PAL copy but you're not gonna get caught ;) just use a VPN and Bittorrent.
I'm available tomorrow, about 6:30pm-8:30pm AEST but I think that's like... 4am US time?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Zatch..... Smash 4 will be here soon so we can continue the Diddy vs Ike match ups. I hear that bananas only trip once though :(

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll go find someone else to play with if I need to. I'll still wait for you if necessary.
Oh, I thought you knew already; the servers just went back down for maintenance (or something). It was still working for some people, based on what I've read, but I can't get back on and neither can some friends of mine.

Zatch..... Smash 4 will be here soon so we can continue the Diddy vs Ike match ups. I hear that bananas only trip once though :(
Not playing Wiimmfi anymore? That's okay, I already got my Wii U, so I'm basically confirmed for getting Smash 4 whenever it becomes available for my console.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh, I thought you knew already; the servers just went back down for maintenance (or something). It was still working for some people, based on what I've read, but I can't get back on and neither can some friends of mine.

Not playing Wiimmfi anymore? That's okay, I already got my Wii U, so I'm basically confirmed for getting Smash 4 whenever it becomes available for my console.
I haven't played Wiimmfi yet. I got the PM one but I'm waiting for you to get that bug fixed so we can play.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I haven't played Wiimmfi yet. I got the PM one but I'm waiting for you to get that bug fixed so we can play.
Still don't know how to add the patch to the Homebrew P:M launcher method. Can't do "hackless" patching because my SD cards aren't supported by Brawl. And I also think they're more than 2 GB per card.

Chestosneakoinc

Smash Cadet
@ Zatchiel Zatchiel
I got error code 20100. Not sure if that means it's under maintenance. It was working fine earlier, which is why I didn't know until you've mentioned it to me. We'll see if it works again sometime soon I guess.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Still don't know how to add the patch to the Homebrew P:M launcher method. Can't do "hackless" patching because my SD cards aren't supported by Brawl. And I also think they're more than 2 GB per card.
My SD card is 2 gigs with hackless. I also added you as a friend on Wii U.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
It's technically illegal to download a PAL copy but you're not gonna get caught ;) just use a VPN and Bittorrent.
I'm available tomorrow, about 6:30pm-8:30pm AEST but I think that's like... 4am US time?
Ahh I see, and how exactly could I gt this Pal version? Meaning instructions, please? You also want to brawl?

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Ahh I see, and how exactly could I gt this Pal version? Meaning instructions, please? You also want to brawl?
Best way is to install a VPN and use Bittorrent. Search for a torrent file to a PAL copy on google/whatever and find out how to install freevpn.me and OpenVPN. And get bittorrent. If you cant find one at all i might give my copy to you.

and yes pls i do want to brawl

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Welp, never you mind.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Best way is to install a VPN and use Bittorrent. Search for a torrent file to a PAL copy on google/whatever and find out how to install freevpn.me and OpenVPN. And get bittorrent. If you cant find one at all i might give my copy to you.

and yes pls i do want to brawl
Ah I see, cool, and if you could, I would greatly appreciate it, I'm getting on right now.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
just want to say that I love that this wifi project is getting so much use. Keep on smashing guys. :)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Good games. You left before I got to use one of my mains (snake). Anyways, I enjoyed playing with you. I tried to avoid high tier characters since low tiers are sooo much fun to play with. Anyways, good games. :)
GGs dude. You're really good with a lot of characters. Your control is astounding and you handle yourself well under pressure. Those gimps on those last few games were too funny.

I ate that DDD F-Smash completely. haha

Top Bottom