• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I knew what it meant. i really don't mind waiting.
Good games to you and Rob. Had a blast with you two. My Wii froze during that last game, unfortunately, don't know what went awry with my textures. It's a dreadful feeling because I don't know how to prevent it from happening again. Meh.

Very competent Link, Lee. You played exceptionally well with just about everyone you used. Rob, that Zelda was fantastic. I haven't seen up B cancels like that since... forever. Enjoyed your other characters too, but your Zelda was surely a treat.

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Good games to you and Rob. Had a blast with you two. My Wii froze during that last game, unfortunately, don't know what went awry with my textures. It's a dreadful feeling because I don't know how to prevent it from happening again. Meh.

Very competent Link, Lee. You played exceptionally well with just about everyone you used. Rob, that Zelda was fantastic. I haven't seen up B cancels like that since... forever. Enjoyed your other characters too, but your Zelda was surely a treat.
It was amazing playing with you also. You are an awesome smasher and i have just followed you. I main every character except for 5. i tried avoiding using the top tier characters, but I don't think that that will have made a difference since you're such a good player. i would love to play with you again

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I do... but what do i do lol

and i'll probably lag everyone
Yes, sorry about that... they were very un-happy, but we wrecked so let's go, ha ha.

Also, great games! You honestly have the second best Lucas I've ever fought, the first is Fae of course, keep up the good work! My Link was enjoying himself as well. Well, until next time bud. Take care and good day~

Imma go wreck them now ha ha.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't know whether I have to get rid of PM or not for online Brawl...

QQ
Even if you only have one SD card, you're not required to "get rid of it." Just back up your P:M root by copy pasting it on your desktop or something, then add the stuff for Wiimmfi in its place on your SD. This is if you're using hackless, though.

If you're using Homebrew method for both, I think you might still have to do the same thing unless the gct file for Brawl (RSBE01) gets used while patching through the Wiimmfi Homebrew app. Otherwise, you could have both P:M and your Brawl wifi patcher on the same SD card.

Top Bottom