• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games. Wasn't meaning to plank so hard during that last game, just kept having to grab the ledge again when things like airdodges onto the stage didn't find their way onto it. Still great fun playing with you, mate.

Edit: Oh, alright. Give me a heads up whenever you're ready again.

Last edited:

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Good games. Wasn't meaning to plank so hard during that last game, just kept having to grab the ledge again when things like airdodges onto the stage didn't find their way onto it. Still great fun playing with you, mate.

Edit: Oh, alright. Give me a heads up whenever you're ready again.
Now :)

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Yes, sorry about that... they were very un-happy, but we wrecked so let's go, ha ha.

Also, great games! You honestly have the second best Lucas I've ever fought, the first is Fae of course, keep up the good work! My Link was enjoying himself as well. Well, until next time bud. Take care and good day~

Imma go wreck them now ha ha.
I'm proud of myself for using your boomerang to get a Uair kill :bee:, that DI tho

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games again, Lee. My niece accidentally turned off the Wii with the Wiimote upstairs, but I'm finished anyhow, lol. So many laughable moments. I can't get over how fun it is to experiment with Ness and Lucas's PKT2 recoveries. SDed a lot from trying funny stuff. I chuckled after I got the d-air spike to finish that combo on Yoshi's, only to let the momentum get to my head (huehue) and bounce against the stage with my recovery.

Smasher Lee

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ssblee
3DS FC
3754-9164-7769
Good games again, Lee. My niece accidentally turned off the Wii with the Wiimote upstairs, but I'm finished anyhow, lol. So many laughable moments. I can't get over how fun it is to experiment with Ness and Lucas's PKT2 recoveries. SDed a lot from trying funny stuff. I chuckled after I got the d-air spike to finish that combo on Yoshi's, only to let the momentum get to my head (huehue) and bounce against the stage with my recovery.
Yeah. The best part was when you got staged-spiked twice from my Mario's super jump punch. Who knew that you could master so many characters. Your falco was impressive too. You tried to employ so many b-dacus

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm proud of myself for using your boomerang to get a Uair kill :bee:, that DI tho
Ha ha, that was smart, but that Di though ; ) I wanted to save at least one match, but, all our matches were above the 3min mark. I heard that hacks work with the new server, but it wont work with with my Wiimfii, and how are you still playing basic brawl? Is it the Pal version? Anyway, let's try again today, and team again, maybe today wont be so bad, meh. Also, did you see how when I at least get a playable connection that I can do stuff with Link? I told you since day one, connections mess me up hard, if every single person had a different type of connection each time (which they do), I'd never be able to play Link the same as I did yesterday. To some people, people believe connections aren't a big deal that much, to me, my game-play in general depends on the connection, it's basically the Life support or it will die. Anyway, good games and keep up that Lucas, you made Dark Falco and Nine upset xD Good stuff! Good day~

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah. The best part was when you got staged-spiked twice from my Mario's super jump punch. Who knew that you could master so many characters. Your falco was impressive too. You tried to employ so many b-dacus
Yeah, I didn't try to tech those because Mario's SJP usually makes you hover for a little bit if he grabs the ledge while you're getting hit by it. If I went for a tech with that happening, it would've either resulted in an airdodge SD or a really disadvantageous position. Wasn't expecting it to just stage spike, but I guess I know what to look out for when trying to edgeguard Mario.

Yeah, I have a tough time using BDACUS with Falco online, which is quaint, because my Sheik can do it just fine most of the time. I have a craaaap ton of character experience in most match-ups, lol. And even in the ones that I don't know very well, I still understand the characters well enough to put up a fight and exploit their flaws.

Oh, and I apologize if you were looking to play against my Ike these games around. Wasn't really looking to use him right now since I was enjoying Ness so much.

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Ha ha, that was smart, but that Di though ; ) I wanted to save at least one match, but, all our matches were above the 3min mark. I heard that hacks work with the new server, but it wont work with with my Wiimfii, and how are you still playing basic brawl? Is it the Pal version? Anyway, let's try again today, and team again, maybe today wont be so bad, meh. Also, did you see how when I at least get a playable connection that I can do stuff with Link? I told you since day one, connections mess me up hard, if every single person had a different type of connection each time (which they do), I'd never be able to play Link the same as I did yesterday. To some people, people believe connections aren't a big deal that much, to me, my game-play in general depends on the connection, it's basically the Life support or it will die. Anyway, good games and keep up that Lucas, you made Dark Falco and Nine upset xD Good stuff! Good day~
Yeah PAL version.
>3min hacks do work, i saved some of our matches from the other day.
was Dark Falco upset that I read his side B onstage and usmashed him lel

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
sweet i'll play whenever you're good to go!
Bueno. You have my FC already? I just have to move my Wii back into my room. I'll host once I've added you.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
I didn't realize that the site removed the FC's for Brawl underneath the name? My fc is 2320 5802 7007

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Sorry, I'm gonna be about ten more minutes.

Okay, I'm back. Adding you now.
gotta watch one piece! Thanks for sticking around for more matches this time :p You're competent with so many characters that I'm not even sure who your main is. Most frustrating thing is not being able to mimic my offline play nearly as well online, but your reaction time is insane online. I can't even tech off the level offline lol. I tried using my secondaries but they all just got **** on aha. Good **** man lets play again some time :) ggz

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Delightful games, Jerm. Had a ton of fun. The way you react to pressure is funny, but it gets you out more times than not. You're an awesome player, and I'm glad to get to have some solid games against you. That Olimar had me on my toes most specifically.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
sure i guess, im gonna start racing someone on mario kart 8 in a little while.
Alright, my FC is 0949-5879-5571. I'll host.

Path, I'll play you afterward if you're still up for it by then.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Holy crap I almost forgot about this. We can play right now if you're still there.
Haha, no worries. Yeah, if you're still down, let's play! If you're all smashed out tho that's fine too, don't feel obligated.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Haha, no worries. Yeah, if you're still down, let's play! If you're all smashed out tho that's fine too, don't feel obligated.
Nah, I'm still good to play with your ass. Just gimme five minutes.

Good games chiton. You seem pretty decent. I've seen you around, but this is our first time actually playing, heh. Had fun.

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Nah, I'm still good to play with your ***. Just gimme five minutes.

Good games chiton. You seem pretty decent. I've seen you around, but this is our first time actually playing, heh. Had fun.
yeah im kinda active in the forums, cant wait for smash 4.
dose ike jabs tho. ;)
brawl online still isnt that good, i just hope smash 4's is better.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Nah, I'm still good to play with your ***. Just gimme five minutes.

GGs!^^ Time flew by, that was extremely fun. :teeth:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Path. It's hard to gauge which of us is the bigger ****ing scrub judging by those matches. Your control over Marth is ****. I could hardly get in because you were floating like a fairy all over the place. I felt like a 2-ton flyswatter using Ike against you. All you do is spam Counter when I'm offstage and drink a full can of my tears before I can even get back into battle. I'm gonna quit typing now since there's salt spilling from my pockets now, and my dog won't stop trying to eat it.

Anyone up for a few games?
I can play.

Top Bottom