• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Is there any chance we can go with a more conservative list of stages? Frigate, Brinstar, and pk stadium 2 are all kind of gimmicky.
GG's Sorry I was a little mad that last match lol. I was a bit angry at myself for SD'ing 3 times... Do you try to Dacus? I'd think its pretty effective with link. Maybe you just down smash on accident. I do that a lot when I'm Wario. Your Link is pretty good. I think your Marth is better though. That might be just because Marth is a better character imo.

I kept goofing off in the Pit matches. I really wanted to get an awesome arrow rain going like in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCl-EuSc2GE thats why I always ran away when you were off the ledge.

Last edited:

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Stick man you wanna play?
If you're still around I can play a few games. Emphasis on a few though; I've got a lot of stuff due tomorrow.

GG's Sorry I was a little mad that last match lol. I was a bit angry at myself for SD'ing 3 times... Do you try to Dacus? I'd think its pretty effective with link. Maybe you just down smash on accident. I do that a lot when I'm Wario. Your Link is pretty good. I think your Marth is better though. That might be just because Marth is a better character imo.

I kept goofing off in the Pit matches. I really wanted to get an awesome arrow rain going like in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCl-EuSc2GE thats why I always ran away when you were off the ledge.
I don't like doing the dacus because I often mess up and throw out a chain. This results in the loss of a stock. I sometimes pull out a bdacus though. GGs sorry it took me so long to reply. I had stuff irl.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Cool, I'll add you and host
GG's had a lot of fun playing you ive been trying to pick up diddy but i didnt want to use him against you i know i would lose. Your snake and diddy are really good though they gave me a lot of trouble hope to play you again sometime :D

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GG's had a lot of fun playing you ive been trying to pick up diddy but i didnt want to use him against you i know i would lose. Your snake and diddy are really good though they gave me a lot of trouble hope to play you again sometime :D
Yeah REALLY good games. I wanted to use my own Yoshi against you but I hate mirror matches and the Falco matchup haha. Really like the way you play Yoshi btw you definitely know your character better than I do. Don't worry we will play again before wifi is done

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Yeah REALLY good games. I wanted to use my own Yoshi against you but I hate mirror matches and the Falco matchup haha. Really like the way you play Yoshi btw you definitely know your character better than I do. Don't worry we will play again before wifi is done
Yeah i main yoshi and only go falco if the mu for yoshi is to hard. Your yoshi isnt bad i just have more experience with him and i wanted to see how your yoshi would do vs my falco but you stopped going yoshi lol but yeah hope to play you again

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yep, that connection is going nowhere. Good games though.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567

Matsushi

True Blood
@ silverlining silverlining Good games as always!! ^____^ I'm not sure what was causing those lag spikes though, that was annoying. O___o But you are still so amazing! *___* I really enjoyed our Zelda ditto at the end, we were almost like mirrors. Hopefully I'll be able to improve with her though as I've been practicing for a while now. ^^;;;
AND YOU DIDN'T BRING OUT YOUR MARF

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Haha, I actually wanna practice my Peach!
But you can have MORE MARF
Oooh. I was wondering about how you were using her. xD I got a bit carried away with using her myself, didn't get to meet my character rota. Oh well! I had a good time, I wasn't able to respond very well to your attack pattern though. And I did see you try to LJ, but you see, you gotta do it like... instantly after you press jump. We still gotta practice that. And throw around some more switching main matches. :p Til next time. :D

Edit: nah, I'm still coated with rust. You certainly've been working it though! The dittos truly were a best for last thing too, so 1337. :D

o mai gawd
ur rite
I will have to brandish that pitchfork next time!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Oooh. I was wondering about how you were using her. xD I got a bit carried away with using her myself, didn't get to meet my character rota. Oh well! I had a good time, I wasn't able to respond very well to your attack pattern though. And I did see you try to LJ, but you see, you gotta do it like... instantly after you press jump. We still gotta practice that. And throw around some more switching main matches. :p Til next time. :D
Yeah, I know, lol! Hopefully we'll be able to practice the LJ before WI-FI ends. ^___^
But yeah, till next time!
EDIT: Coated in rust? I think you did amazingly!

BUT AH
DAT PITCHFORK

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Hello there firiend wanna brawl no wait no that way is wanna brool?

Edit: Anyone else want to brawl
u still there? if not any1 else?
man it must be SSOO nice to live in porta rico im stuck in the uk
EDIT: nvm I will do basic brawl sigh

Last edited:
Top Bottom