• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs man, you're as good as ever I see haha. Gotta do some stuff now, or else I'd play longer D;
GGs too L&B you're great with those bairs. I like the ledge games we played in the last fight trying to kill each other.

It was nice playing you again man. See you later as well.

Thanks for the compliment, and I can tell you're easing your way up to get me lol.

Need to be more careful hehe.

Last edited:

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs too L&B you're great with those bairs. I like the ledge games we played in the last fight trying to kill each other.

It was nice playing you again man. See you later as well.

Thanks for the compliment, and I can tell you're easing your way up to get me lol.

Need to be more careful hehe.
(Quietly leveling up) :3

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Meeeeee I want brool with you by the way sorry about yesterday I couldn't brawl because my light was out and for a good while anyway I here now so let go.
bout time someone answered ok hosting...
wanna have a mario off? like mario characters only for first match
then starfox characters only second
then fire emblem for third
then any character for rest mactches

...if you can handle it

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll brawl you. ^___^
GG's I didn't see a single roll out of you but a lot of spot dodges. You could say the reverse for me lol. I rolled a ton. I don't know what it was. Maybe the lag. I rolled a ton... I was working on trying to read your spot dodges and then attack but the opportunity faded when I attacked. You've got a good Marth and Peach. I didn't get to try out my Wario though. Anyways good games.

Matsushi

True Blood
GG's I didn't see a single roll out of you but a lot of spot dodges. You could say the reverse for me lol. I rolled a ton. I don't know what it was. Maybe the lag. I rolled a ton... I was working on trying to read your spot dodges and then attack but the opportunity faded when I attacked. You've got a good Marth and Peach. I didn't get to try out my Wario though. Anyways good games.
Good games! And yeah, I spot dodged more than I should have, you just apply so much pressure with your characters, it's crazy! O__O But yeah, the connection was fab, there were just a few lag spikes here and there which was rather odd. You also have a ton of great characters, especially your Pit. It's a shame that I only saw him once though. Awww, sorry, we would've played longer but I needed to do something. Maybe next time, I can see your Wario!
Also, I was seriously convinced that you had the ability to read minds, as we both bought out our ZSS and Kirby at the same time! ^o^
Once again, good games! I hope to brawl you more in the future!

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games bro. Sorry about some of my SDs in the later games, I was trying to play and pay some attention to the Nintendo Direct stream. My Squirtle literally died that last game when I lost my **** at the unveil of a certain pokemon.

And I finally got that punch on you, mwaha. Your DK is pretty epic. I felt like I played really badly myself against Fox with Ike. It feels weird playing that MU online.

Top Bottom