• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Lag got to the point it's unplayable, no point in continuing.

GGs

Anyone else?

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GGs Cap'n Chreest! :)

Too bad our lag was iffy though, but still, good characters; especially your Falco!
Thanks dude. Yea the lag was terrible. Man that Ness though... lol. You're pretty good. I had to try a bunch since there wasn't much time. GG's

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
Yay! Mmmkay, goooood deel. Logging on.
Sorry for losing you on the last match, Wii unplugged :C. Anyways, GGs. If I were to offer you any advice, it would have to be cut down on the smashes with D3. Use side-tilt and down-tilt as ground spacing tools, and bair as an air spacing tool. Also remember he can chain grab alot of characters using D-Grab.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for losing you on the last match, Wii unplugged :C. Anyways, GGs. If I were to offer you any advice, it would have to be cut down on the smashes with D3. Use side-tilt and down-tilt as ground spacing tools, and bair as an air spacing tool. Also remember he can chain grab alot of characters using D-Grab.
Yeah I saw how you used him. I used to be able to use him more effectively, I just, forgot how :) Thanks man!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Matsu. That last game was almost a funny comeback, lol. Wasn't trying to kill you with camp on the last stock, but Samus's silly string actually does okay knockback at the tip. You kept making stew out of my Squirtle with those ledgehogs. :< Still a brilliant Marth.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games Matsu. That last game was almost a funny comeback, lol. Wasn't trying to kill you with camp on the last stock, but Samus's silly string actually does okay knockback at the tip. You kept making stew out of my Squirtle with those ledgehogs. :< Still a brilliant Marth.
Good games, Zatchiel! I really enjoyed our matches! You have good control over all your characters, and I'm forever jealous of your Marth.
And yeah, that last game was funny omg. Were you trying to get me to 300% so it'd be a SUDDEN DEATH?

And thanks for the compliment, it means so much coming from you aaaaah. You have a brilliant EVERYONE.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GOOGLE AIN'T LOADING FOR ME. CAN'T GET GOOD IMAGES.

Good games, Zatchiel! I really enjoyed our matches! You have good control over all your characters, and I'm forever jealous of your Marth.
And yeah, that last game was funny omg. Were you trying to get me to 300% so it'd be a SUDDEN DEATH?

And thanks for the compliment, it means so much coming from you aaaaah. You have a brilliant EVERYONE.
Muh... Marth? Nuuuuu. I was trying to camp you and end the game with something funnier, but z-air wanted to kill you with camp power. Thanks mate, I try. c:

Anyone wanna play?
I'll play. Keeping up the practice on my reads.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GOOGLE AIN'T LOADING FOR ME. CAN'T GET GOOD IMAGES.

Muh... Marth? Nuuuuu. I was trying to camp you and end the game with something funnier, but z-air wanted to kill you with camp power. Thanks mate, I try. c:

I'll play. Keeping up the practice on my reads.
Ok. I need practice on my reverse buffer jabs...

Top Bottom