• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, sorry 'bout that, but GGs! Solid Kirby you've got there, I'd like to see more in the future. ^^
I'll play you now if you want. I'm itching to play a Marth for some reason. If it's too laggy we can stop.

Matsushi

True Blood
I'll play you now if you want. I'm itching to play a Marth for some reason. If it's too laggy we can stop.
Awww, I'd love to! But I'm worn out right now as I've been playing almost all day. Perhaps tomorrow? ^___^

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
hmm, I just got disco
I got the famous disconnect error code so cant join you anyway I host instead then try join me.
I can't join either, our internet connections seem to repel, preventing us from brawling.

mind if i join for some rotations??? :O
sure, but I can't join.

I just tried to join once more, but it seems I won't be able to brawl you rage.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
i guess i brawl rage then. add me rage, and join my lobby.

also!
after our matches, would you like to brawl, richard?

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
hmm, I just got disco

I can't join either, our internet connections seem to repel, preventing us from brawling.

sure, but I can't join.
You do know something about this issues?

i guess i brawl rage then. add me rage, and join my lobby.
also!
after our matches, would you like to brawl, richard?
Gimme a min I be there

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
You do know something about this issues?
well, I heard this from das, if internet connections for some ppl repel each other, then that connection is incompatible, unless something is resolved, but I'm not sure what the problem is though.

@ Fidooblius Fidooblius sure I can brawl then after you get done your matches. I have a half hour though.

Last edited:

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
well, I heard this from das, if internet connections for some ppl repel each other, then that connection is incompatible, unless something is resolved, but I'm not sure what the problem is though.

@ Fidooblius Fidooblius sure I can brawl then after you get done your matches. I have a half hour though.
Sounds great!

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
so how about it, guys? whats the plan?
Sounds great!
Ok I play you host.

Edit: Coming....

That weirds for some reason I can play very well with less lag that will be with Das.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Lookin for some brawl!

edit: Nvm time for Majora's

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, those Falcon dittos were good fun. Falcon Punches are a lot easier for me to set up/bait into than Warlock Punches, but they're just as satisfying to land. Especially 360.

I was liking that jab game you started working up with your Falcon, but try to almost never never use the jab 4 (multi-punch), and stick with jabs 1 and 2. You can safely assume most players will either shield to avoid taking more hits as soon as possible, or dodge to avoid the grab. The possibilities are quite endless when it comes to switching up with Falcon's jab game. And try not to Falcon kick from a distance so often. I see a lot of Falcon players do this too often as a bad habit. Be more spammy with your aerials (save for knee and stomp unless you know how to use the latter, as I do) jabs, and tilts. Don't Falcon Punch unless you're confident in your read. Otherwise, you're better off baiting into something less punishable, like a d-smash, u-tilt, or a fresh knee.

Your profile pic just made my day, again. :laugh:
i crack up every time i see it.

Top Bottom