• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
I will play you. You or I host?
and batteries wasted T ^ T fun game :o been a while since i played XD still fun o w o lets brawl some other time x3
~gone to buy batteries @ ^ @~

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
and batteries wasted T ^ T fun game :o been a while since i played XD still fun o w o lets brawl some other time x3
~gone to buy batteries @ ^ @~
Good games! I still got my recharge batteries from like 2 years ago. Definitely worth the buy. I am still laughing at that simultaneous trip in the earlier games lol. O and yea it was a bit laggy which kinda made me not want to go falcon at all but maybe next time.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Good games! I still got my recharge batteries from like 2 years ago. Definitely worth the buy. I am still laughing at that simultaneous trip in the earlier games lol. O and yea it was a bit laggy which kinda made me not want to go falcon at all but maybe next time.
I Need one of those recharge thingys - 3 - Yeah lol we tripped at the same time XD dumb game o w o You figured me out in the last few battles i see > _ > hopefully we can battle again with no lag o w o gg x3

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GG's your really fun to play that marth ditto was so funny to me i never pick marth
haha yo that was funny I rarely pick Marth myself. Needless to say I hate the Yoshi/Falco matchup and your TL wasn't half bad either. GGs

Anyone else wanna play? I've got till 3

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
haha yo that was funny I rarely pick Marth myself. Needless to say I hate the Yoshi/Falco matchup and your TL wasn't half bad either. GGs
Since yoshi i guess is a secondary for you im guessing you would never go yoshi if you went to tourney but i can give you a little advice.

when we were playing and i was off stage trying to recover half the time you would throw an egg at me and it would hit and you would just sit there and not even challenge me off stage and the other half of the time you would let me get the ledge for free then try to punish how i would try to get on the stage from the ledge.

Down b in the air should never be used as yoshi its just a really bad option unless the opponent is doing something stupid what you should do is egg lays in the air its alot safer other than that you have a solid yoshi just dont be afraid to go off stage

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Since yoshi i guess is a secondary for you im guessing you would never go yoshi if you went to tourney but i can give you a little advice.

when we were playing and i was off stage trying to recover half the time you would throw an egg at me and it would hit and you would just sit there and not even challenge me off stage and the other half of the time you would let me get the ledge for free then try to punish how i would try to get on the stage from the ledge.

Down b in the air should never be used as yoshi its just a really bad option unless the opponent is doing something stupid what you should do is egg lays in the air its alot safer other than that you have a solid yoshi just dont be afraid to go off stage
lol . to be honest I'm afraid of getting gimped or footstooled. Thats why I rely more on punishing recoveries and limiting options. Btw I dont really consider any character a secondary or main I just kind of play those 3 characters

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
lol . to be honest I'm afraid of getting gimped or footstooled. Thats why I rely more on punishing recoveries and limiting options. Btw I dont really consider any character a secondary or main I just kind of okay 3 characters
Oh well if your scared the safest thing is just short hop dair off stage after you hit someone with a egg thats what thought in my mind you would do each time i got hit I was like well im dead but you never jumped off stage but you have a good yoshi just need to work on a couple things

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Oh well if your scared the safest thing is just short hop dair off stage after you hit someone with a egg thats what thought in my mind you would do each time i got hit I was like well im dead but you never jumped off stage but you have a good yoshi just need to work on a couple things
haha I guess I just never thought to do that. Thanks dude I appreciate it :)

PZ

Smash Lord
I wish the was a unlike or thumbs down button sigh
anyway no 1v1v1 then?
You mean dislike because there is a unlike when you like the post. We could do a 1v1v1 if kester and you are cool with it. I don't mind but if it lags expect me to probably not try...much.
EDIT: Ignore the whole try hard thing I just said for I don't care if it lags as long as it is playable.

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
You mean dislike because there is a unlike when you like the post. We could do a 1v1v1 if kester and you are cool with it. I don't mind but if it lags expect me to probably not try...much.
yeah im cool with it cause I suggested it so yeah

Last edited:

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
EDIT: Ignore the whole try hard thing I just said for I don't care if it lags as long as it is playable.
alright its working u still there?
yeah we can do a 3 player free for all i dont mind it will be fun

Last edited:

space23

Smash Rookie
okay space23 do you wanna build a snowman?
I mean c'mon lets go and playyy,
I never see you anymore open up the door its like you've gone awayyyyy!
ok just joking so space23 do u wanna play with us?
Lol sure I'm up for it, btw who's hosting

Top Bottom