• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
@ kesterstudios kesterstudios Welp MGW will continue to be the broken character that he is and I don't know if I have space added. Hmm yea kester should host if IKEkameHAMEha couldn't join me....
Good games! I thought my moveset meant stuff than you would dsmash and I would die:< O yea charizard vs snake is horrible. One tech chase=anything because charizard does not have a back roll lol.
I am assuming IKE is hosting.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
@ kesterstudios kesterstudios Welp MGW will continue to be the broken character that he is and I don't know if I have space added. Hmm yea kester should host if IKEkameHAMEha couldn't join me....
Good games! I thought my moveset meant stuff than you would dsmash and I would die:< O yea charizard vs snake is horrible. One tech chase=anything because charizard does not have a back roll lol.
I am assuming IKE is hosting.
join plz

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
I keep getting disconnected with the 86420 error code. Most of the time when that happens I can't join at all which is weird since we played each other the other day.
PZ red
im blue
sticks red
space is blue
no team attack
no items
5 lives
8 mins
have fun

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I can play you if you like!
Edit: I'll play for only 40 minutes or something, gonna get takeout after.
Great games! My Sheik was... Interesting, haha. xP You've gotten much better since I last played you!

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
well im done as well GGS guys
Im gonna go play some pokemone GBA and wish I had an oreo shakeaway
anyone knows which pokemon GBA one is the best? lemme know

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
'Well if you end up getting your PS3 fixed or a new one, just let me know. In AE I use Oni, Rose, Cody and Bison.

And yeah at this point, getting specifically good at Brawl may not be an option with the wifi servers ending soon. But at least your Smash fundamentals will improve which can definitely be carried into Smash 4.

As I've said for a new player you are pretty decent as you are now. I mean at this point you'd probably destroy any "casual" Smash players. You definitely are good enough at least for that. Now if you're goal is to become a tournament threat, then yes you have a long way to go. So it's all relative really on what the definition of "good" is.
Sure I'll let you know.I look forward to playing with you. ^^
I shall play, but be warned; I'm returning to Brawl after a long break now. xD
Ah okay,so be it XD see you on wifi ^^

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Great games! My Sheik was... Interesting, haha. xP You've gotten much better since I last played you!
Alright, now I can post properly. :p I would totally encourage you to keep up with her, she is indeed an interesting character to be familiar with. Learn to dacus (my fingers have forgotton how, maybe yours have too? Lol, in any case pick it up) and seriously, cut out the dair. I really think it's one of her worst moves, and you are really open to attack with the landing lag. It's not worth the risk of using it, since it's not very special. And also, ftilt only locks properly after 50%. Don't try to lock it at low %s, just use it to get in nice followups. You were doing that most of the time, in fairness, but you tried once to lock at a really low % so I'm uncertain if you're clear on that. :p Just work at the angry needle spamming when I ledgestall too, your best bet is to go psych them into hopping up or go try to do a quick bair stagespike instead of single needles, since one can hop up during the lag between shots. Sheik's a quick character so try to keep hin mobile.
^ .... I could really use some of this myself, lol. Practice what you preach. xD I hope that helps though, it's all I remember from before. Great games, I shall play you again soon hopefully! :D

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Sure I'll let you know.I look forward to playing with you. ^^

Ah okay,so be it XD see you on wifi ^^
Great games! Just something you should know: try not to hold up your shield for so long. It was on the verge of breaking a lot, and I was able to keep predicting when you'd hold it up.
Also, make sure to know your kill moves. You had so many chances to take a stock off me, but you almost never took them. ;P

Top Bottom