• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Great games! Just something you should know: try not to hold up your shield for so long. It was on the verge of breaking a lot, and I was able to keep predicting when you'd hold it up.
Also, make sure to know your kill moves. You had so many chances to take a stock off me, but you almost never took them. ;P
Yes,thank you for the great advice.It was an honor playing with you. ^^ I know I was holding my shield far too long!I was just praticing my out of shield aerials. Oh and it seem like you still wanted to play on that last game but oh well

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Good games amical.Nice Shiek.You seem to have a lot of trouble getting the kill on me.Sorry for sandbagging at times XD
Eh, Sheik doesn't seem to have much kill potential. All of her moves are just fast but weak-ish. I think she's more of a character that needs to build up lots of damage quickly in order to get the kill. xP
And yes, you sandbagged a lot, haha.

Edit: Also, I had NO idea Charizard's rock smash could do 45%! :0

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Eh, Sheik doesn't seem to have much kill potential. All of her moves are just fast but weak-ish. I think she's more of a character that needs to build up lots of damage quickly in order to get the kill. xP
And yes, you sandbagged a lot, haha.

Edit: Also, I had NO idea Charizard's rock smash could do 45%! :0
Such a shame that Shiek in brawl isn't as good as her brawl counterpart.I really do see your potentials,if we ever fight again,I'll try using more of the lower tier characters to make it more fair. XD

Yes charizard's rock smash is a force to be reckon with,it's stronger than all his smashes,it's absurd!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Hype. Didn't like where the connection was headed. I also don't do Ganon dittos save for certain occasions. They bore me to death.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Xadrin sorry I was stoppin the first few matches. Was kinda distracted...

@ Xadrin Xadrin Oh :c sorry. I just found gannon to be the most fun atm given I had kinduva crappy day. I'll switch it up next time.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Xadrin sorry I was stoppin the first few matches. Was kinda distracted...

@ Xadrin Xadrin Oh :c sorry. I just found gannon to be the most fun atm given I had kinduva crappy day. I'll switch it up next time.
Eh, it's fine. I don't think I ever told you before now that I don't like playing against other low tiers if the low tier isn't the player's main or secondary. But hey, now you know.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
tbh i kinda feel the same way at times. It's kinda...awkward
Yeah, agreed. If the low tier player has a ton of knowledge about the character and can use him well, it's an incredibly fun match-up (except Jigglypuff for me). If the low tier player doesn't, it's a very boring match-up after a while. I'm not sure how to explain why that is the case and why it doesn't apply to other characters. Ike and Donkey Kong, for instance, do as well against Bowser as low tier characters do, but I still have much more fun against them when they don't know what they're doing than I do against low tiers when they don't know what they're doing.

I guess it's just a psychological thing.

Last edited:

Zork

Smash Apprentice
Tis a shame, I would have liked to have played a Diddy main, they are rare for some reason.

PZ

Smash Lord
Yes.

Yea I don't see too many either.

Thanks for trying Ives. I guess thats what I get for trying to do a mode no one plays anymore...
Hmm sorry for the late response but I am online and adding you now. Would you like to host or I?
EDIT: Nvm your already hosting

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
batteries bought and ready to brawl @ w @ hands are tired from so much practice but i have a good feeling that i shall prevail >:3

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play with you, Star. You play Yoshi, ya? I remember you. :3

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
I'll play with you, Star. You play Yoshi, ya? I remember you. :3
i dont remmeber you o _ O lol stalker XD jk.x3 okies ill add o w o
edit:~ oh I have you already o _ o you host @ w @

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Heh, good games. Now I definitely remember you; I've never met anyone else who can escape grabs like they don't even exist. Sorry for all the lag, by the way, don't know what's causing that. Enjoy yer peetza. c:

Last edited:

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Heh, good games. Now I definitely remember you; I've never met anyone else who can escape grabs like they don't even exist. Sorry for all the lag, by the way, don't know what's causing that. Enjoy yer peetza. c:
XD thanks for the compliment >//w\\< wasnt the lag you still would of pwned me xD thanks already ahead of you o w o

PZ

Smash Lord
Yes.

Yea I don't see too many either.

Thanks for trying Ives. I guess thats what I get for trying to do a mode no one plays anymore...
Good games! Sakurai really did you wrong on frigate but than again I am still salty for that 0-death combo you did to me on halberd. I hope both of those are not in smash 4(tripping and footstool)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hmm sorry for the late response but I am online and adding you now. Would you like to host or I?
EDIT: Nvm your already hosting
GG's dude. For some reason those matches were pretty fun! We each had some crazy ridiculous kills. Man. Samus vs Falco that first match. The comebacks dude! You had some good ones. Good Pokemon trainer too. Also that DK and Mario. You know Mario a lot more than I do. Everything I know about Mario is from my experience as having Doc as my secondary in Melee. Man... those were some good matches. I need to train my Pit more. I think I liked those matches because I didn't get blasted the whole time. You're better than me theres no questioning that but I feel like I'm close so I'm not losing by too much most of the time. Also you didn't play as Marth. So many people play as Marth here... Hope we can play smash 4 together.

PZ

Smash Lord
The pocket marth is in everyone on wifi. I didn't use him because I wanted try out characters I may be using in smash4(ZSS,Samus, CHARIZARDDDD!!!!,etc). ZSS feels so unnatural to me but I love me some Charizard. That Down tilt nibbles toes off real good. I probably should have went the main 3 chars I normally use but as you said before the matches was fun plus I hate playing pika on wifi for obvious reasons. Oh yea CF is not confirmed for smash4 so I also didn't use him(the sadness is so real #Main). I kirbs in all games regardless(until I learn that kirbiciding in melee was easy to escape in melee and that he was garbage in that game...).

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Yea Charizard is definitely your best out of all your Pokemon. Though your Squirtle gave me some trouble as Falco. Squirtles will normally do that to him. I didn't get to try my Zero Suit on you. Though I'd say ZSS is my fourth best after Pit. (I feel the same way about Falco but people think for some reason he'll be cut...:c)

Top Bottom