• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
ok ill host
GG's dude. Good Falco and Good Yoshi. Your good at taking advantage of my Diddy's bananas. I don't find too many other Falco around here so it was good to play some dittos. I was kinda trying out some characters when I picked Olimar. Normally I'll start as Falco or a low tier then if I'm losing I'll go to Diddy lol. You're pretty good though. Your Yoshi certainly does work.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
GG's dude. Good Falco and Good Yoshi. Your good at taking advantage of my Diddy's bananas. I don't find too many other Falco around here so it was good to play some dittos. I was kinda trying out some characters when I picked Olimar. Normally I'll start as Falco or a low tier then if I'm losing I'll go to Diddy lol. You're pretty good though. Your Yoshi certainly does work.
Yeah i couldnt figure out who you main your pit falco and diddy were all good and i hate falco dittos so much they just annoy me but it was still fun your pit is really good i felt like i could have won some of those matches but never did hope to play you again some time :)

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'll advertise that tourney for you today, Bacon. Still undecided on whether or not to join myself.

I'll plei.
All righty, then~
I'll be hosting. :3 Also, because I'm so hyped for Greninja, I'm using a ninja like Sheik just for kicks and to get in the mood.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Ami. Fun playing you again. :D You're not bad with Sheik at all, had a tougher time than I'd expect trying to negate those grabs, haha.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'll advertise that tourney for you today, Bacon. Still undecided on whether or not to join myself.

I'll plei.
Great games! That Ike is no less than amazing, haha. xP I tried adapting to your play style, but in the end, I couldn't really crack it. Those were very fun regardless, though!

D

Deleted member

Anybody wanna pIay P:M? :surprised:
Edit: Nvm
Edit: ignore the first edit

Last edited by a moderator:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
METALBRO IT'S BEEN FOREVER

I'm cool with rotations if you guys want to. ;P

Edit: I have everyone added, so shall I host?

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
tournament today woop woop
and Kirby rules
hey loveandbacon each match do we have to change our characters ?
can we do it anyway?

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
The disrespect D-air. xD

Good games, Metal! Though we only had one, the teams match was great. Your characters > my Jiggly. :(

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's guys. Those dubs and rot8shunz were awesomesauce! It was fun landing some DK punches and Knees of Justice. It was also fun fast falling to my death like 1 third of the time! XD Lag wasn't bad but it was enough to delay my moves. Fun stuff still.

Glad I got to play you guys again like old times! ha.

Dan is a troll btw :kirby64:

Edit: @ someonerandom someonerandom Your Jiggz seemed pretty scary though lol. That one game with you and Courage's Zard was so explicit! :p
REST in pieces! lmao

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GG's guys. Those dubs and rot8shunz were awesomesauce! It was fun landing some DK punches and Knees of Justice. It was also fun fast falling to my death like 1 third of the time! XD Lag wasn't bad but it was enough to delay my moves. Fun stuff still.

Glad I got to play you guys again like old times! ha.

Dan is a troll btw :kirby64:

Edit: @ someonerandom someonerandom Your Jiggz seemed pretty scary though lol. That one game with you and Courage's Zard was so explicit! :p
REST in pieces! lmao
dem punches... Your SDs were so unfortunate, lol. Just like old times though, you got it. ;)

My Jiigs is hit or miss. I either have a good time Resting 4 stocks, or getting 4 stocked. xD

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Metalbro and SoR.

I gotta say, P:M wifi is by far that jankiest thing i've ever seen. Can only to basic stuff. That and crouch cancelling is dumb :/

Nice...puff SoR...ugh. DX ugh, hate that thing. That pink devil is like the olimar of this game. Still, i managed to have fun tho in the midst of my torture :p

Top Bottom