• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GG's guys. Those dubs and rot8shunz were awesomesauce! It was fun landing some DK punches and Knees of Justice. It was also fun fast falling to my death like 1 third of the time! XD Lag wasn't bad but it was enough to delay my moves. Fun stuff still.

Glad I got to play you guys again like old times! ha.

Dan is a troll btw :kirby64:

Edit: @ someonerandom someonerandom Your Jiggz seemed pretty scary though lol. That one game with you and Courage's Zard was so explicit! :p
REST in pieces! lmao
Kinda don't specifically remember the match, but frankly, i dun wanna >.<. A matchup where both opponents can 0-death eachother is quite...err, nerve-racking...

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Kinda don't specifically remember the match, but frankly, i dun wanna >.<. A matchup where both opponents can 0-death eachother is quite...err, nerve-racking...
Yeah Charizard is a rest magnet and puff just needs to get wacked like 5 times to die.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
GGs Metalbro and SoR.

I gotta say, P:M wifi is by far that jankiest thing i've ever seen. Can only to basic stuff. That and crouch cancelling is dumb :/

Nice...puff SoR...ugh. DX ugh, hate that thing. That pink devil is like the olimar of this game. Still, i managed to have fun tho in the midst of my torture :p
Good games! Sorry I couldn't get back to you earlier, but my dad was in a bit of a rush and I had to go with him right after our game. ;P

I second that wifi PM is super gross, lol. If I can have fun though, I guess that's what really matters.

lmao, thanks, thoguh I resent that Olimar comment. Nobody is dumb as Olimar... Jiggs is still my favourite, but spamming shine and D-air playing Falco is also fun sometimes, lol.

Edit: That Charizard tech chasing is so tricky, lol. If I tech, it's basically a free regrab, so I have to take my chances with laying on the ground. xD Leads to some humourous situations.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Brawl, anyone?
Also, I have a friend over, and so you might end up playing the both of us. ;3

Mulecc

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0173-1788-6477
Good games! It was nice playing you! The lucario and fox were pretty unpredictable. I didn't know what you were going for at times. You should calm down on the dodging though but that might be rust on your part.
Haha yeah I know everyone tells me I roll and dodge too much, I know it myself, I just can't help it, it's in my nature XD
Your squirtle was really hard to fight for me. I would like to have played more but am tired so i'm going to bed.
I may see you around again some time though.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Let's do a team battle? Me and PZ v you two?
I just checked, and it doesn't seem like we can both play at the same time. :0
Rotations, perhaps? I can play Ike first.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Okay, but i'm only going to play for a little bit :)
Good games! Sorry about being not much of a challenge; I was showing my friend PM before, and so I was still in the PM mood. xP
Also, sorry for not playing, Ike. D: I was a bit confused and didn't know whether or not you were joining.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You forgot 0: Zatchiel.

I did so excellent this tournament. I'd like to thank the academy.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
I think i did pretty well even though i missed a lot of people who would have put me in losers early like timmy or zatch

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Very nice. Good job setting it up. Hopefully I won't have so much homework to do and I can get in on the next :)
The tournament started off a little rough, but once everyone settled down it actually finished out pretty smoothly. Hope to see you at the next one :p

Zork

Smash Apprentice
The tournament started off a little rough, but once everyone settled down it actually finished out pretty smoothly. Hope to see you at the next one :p
Maybe I'll join the next one. I'm glad it worked out for you. From my experience, when people try to setup online tournaments with preregistering (as opposed to making a bracket on the spot based on whoever shows up during a time frame) it never works out well. People are late, don't show up etc.

Out of curiosity does Xadrin post here? And who does he main? Congrats to him for winning.

Last edited:
Top Bottom