• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I think I'm done. I don't know how to edge hog as marth and it's really messing my game up. ( I learned it as link and it really doesn't transfer. GGs
GG's dude. Yea I saw that you learned the power of the edge hog lol. I was trying to save you on that last stock but I ended up SD'ing. I suggest adding a little more mind games and option coverage to your style. Your pretty good otherwise.

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games! Space! Nice ZSS and peach. I wish my falcon was better but as long as wifi is a thing I should expect mistakes. Like you using fsmash with ZSS, none of my smashes were suppose to be use...especially that stupid usmash(EVERY time I try fall through platform uair that happened instead). Dsmash is alright and I don't accidently fsmash unless the game forgot I jumped before inputting forward a<.<
O yea you might wanna control your rolling a little bit and don't expect me to run into peach's fair...I will probably just get bored of trying to get in and just utilt.

space23

Smash Rookie
Good games PZ, nice falcon you got there! Some games were just epic
Oh and sorry about the SD's and stopping but my GCC is in bad shape

I know right, well it's wifi and it's quite difficult to play normally. All those times I used f smash and did not use upB recovery was because of GCC. Started to get real bad at the end but until next time!

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Sorry for the short games, Sassa. But the lag spikes were throwing me off lol (I blame my siblings :p)

You've got a good Ness, and I can see your potential. :)

Last edited:

Sassafrassa

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the short games, Sassa. But the lag spikes were throwing me off lol (I blame my siblings :p)

You've got a good Ness, and I can see your potential. :)
Your Ness is great. I am a bit rusty with Lucas and Ness, I gotta get back to using them. GGs, we should play again some time.

Looking for another brawl.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Your Ness is great. I am a bit rusty with Lucas and Ness, I gotta get back to using them. GGs, we should play again some time.

Looking for another brawl.
GG's connection was kind of bad had fun playing you nice kirby

Top Bottom