• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Project M 1v1 anybody? Contact me on Skype if you can at princesstabsy

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Sorry man, people start to use the internet.

Btw, melee style!!!
I know your pain. I used to use like 50-100kbps internet. God I hated that, but it gets better with time. Anyways good games. I like your Marth. I noticed a few habits of yours though. When you come back to the stage you usually either dair or counter. I don't like dair for that purpose because of all its landing lag. Counter is one of our best skills, but if it gets predictable we get punished pretty hard. Some options I've found to work for recovering from the top are things like mixing up where your falling to, you mostly came straight at me; throwing in airdodges instead of counters, they're not as telegraphed or punishable; and I've also found that nair is really good for coming down, you can throw it out early and dictate where the strong hit happens by timing your fastfall. Sorry for all the negative notes you had a lot of strong points. For example, I found you very hard to match on stage. Overall nice Marth. I hope we can play again without all the lag.

Edit: sorry for the wall of text

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
I know your pain. I used to use like 50-100kbps internet. God I hated that, but it gets better with time. Anyways good games. I like your Marth. I noticed a few habits of yours though. When you come back to the stage you usually either dair or counter. I don't like dair for that purpose because of all its landing lag. Counter is one of our best skills, but if it gets predictable we get punished pretty hard. Some options I've found to work for recovering from the top are things like mixing up where your falling to, you mostly came straight at me; throwing in airdodges instead of counters, they're not as telegraphed or punishable; and I've also found that nair is really good for coming down, you can throw it out early and dictate where the strong hit happens by timing your fastfall. Sorry for all the negative notes you had a lot of strong points. For example, I found you very hard to match on stage. Overall nice Marth. I hope we can play again without all the lag.

Edit: sorry for the wall of text
No problem bro, thank you for all the tips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom