• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
GGs man! Been a blast, as usual :D

Anyone else for a bit of Brawl?
Dang, dude. You destroyed me! I was no good at all good this round. Kept doing predictable things. Hope to have a re-match against you sometime!! :-)

I'm done for today.

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
Uh... you 2 play each other. I got distracted watching anime thinking it might take awhile before I could get a game. I might join later though.
Just got DC-d.
Thanx for playing AirJay it was a hell of a fun! Had couple of great laughs, on my account of course lol!

hope to meet you PZ some later time

Switching to Last Story now, if anyone plays it, feel free to message me!

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Just got DC-d.
Thanx for playing AirJay it was a hell of a fun! Had couple of great laughs, on my account of course lol!

hope to meet you PZ some later time
Yeah Good Games

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Sai. I don't think Ganondorf can punish Fox's d-air frame-wise, so that MU always gives me a lot of trouble. I also don't get how to effectively use him on Yoshi's Island because it's much more difficult to auto-cancel his aerials without staying in one place. You've got a pretty Pit, though. Try using more n-air and f-air spacing against Ganondorf. And use some jabs, since they can get cancelled to give you a grab or kill setup.

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
I'll play.
GGs man! Who would've known that such :ganondorf: mastery can instigate such a devastating damage with f those side-b / d-air / d-tilt combinations.. Daaayuuum O.O
Pity that my :pit: could not quite rise up to the challenge.. Ah well, back to the archery barracks ;3

EDIT:
You've got a pretty Pit, though. Try using more n-air and f-air spacing against Ganondorf. And use some jabs, since they can get cancelled to give you a grab or kill setup.
Thanks for the commendation and the advice :). I increasingly tend to jab-cancel into grab / d-smash or other moves, but I reckon that I should be doing so much more often.. :pit:'s jab is actually really versatile in that sense. I wouldn't know the frame at which it pops out, but it seems to have the quite the celerity too o.o

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
GG's PZ. Really fun matches!
GGS Metalbro! I really hate how everytime you dodge utilt with basically any character I got hit by it. I will try my best not to get hit by it at early percents...or make the move useless with my SDI (my friend no longer use utilt as a primary combo starter with fox because of me lol). Also you use the getup attack option on the ledge too much although it may be an accident but with dk it clearly wasn't. The same goes for jumping out of grab combos although it is legit most of the time it only resets the situation unless you DI away from the opponent in the first place.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGS Metalbro! I really hate how everytime you dodge utilt with basically any character I got hit by it. I will try my best not to get hit by it at early percents...or make the move useless with my SDI (my friend no longer use utilt as a primary combo starter with fox because of me lol). Also you use the getup attack option on the ledge too much although it may be an accident but with dk it clearly wasn't. The same goes for jumping out of grab combos although it is legit most of the time it only resets the situation unless you DI away from the opponent in the first place.
Got it, I have a horrible habit of Uptilting out of shield, even when my opponent isn't near me lol.

I didn't realize I was using the ledge attack so much. I could see why I was using DK's one a lot because it's fast and has a lot of range. But you're right I have to cut that out.

About me jumping out of grabs. I have panic attacks so I mash everything on my controller.

PZ

Smash Lord
Got it, I have a horrible habit of Uptilting out of shield, even when my opponent isn't near me lol.

I didn't realize I was using the ledge attack so much. I could see why I was using DK's one a lot because it's fast and has a lot of range. But you're right I have to cut that out.

About me jumping out of grabs. I have panic attacks so I mash everything on my controller.
"I have panic attacks so I mash everything on my controller" This is how I die to DK's throws so easily lol but I sometimes wait and let the opponent pummel for billions years. If I want out of that grab though the mash is real lol. Meh DK is a knee magnet but at least he isn't bowser lol

EDIT: Space if your still there I will play.

Last edited:

space23

Smash Rookie
"I have panic attacks so I mash everything on my controller" This is how I die to DK's throws so easily lol but I sometimes wait and let the opponent pummel for billions years. If I want out of that grab though the mash is real lol. Meh DK is a knee magnet but at least he isn't bowser lol

EDIT: Space if your still there I will play.
Okay I'll host.

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Okay I'll host
Good games! I don't remember having this much trouble with ZSS but then again after playing you I really feel like I am kinda sluggish compared to me using a Gamecube Controller. Really good ZSS and Peach sir! Very technical player!

Would anyone else like to play?

space23

Smash Rookie
Good games! I don't remember having this much trouble with ZSS but then again after playing you I really feel like I am kinda sluggish compared to me using a Gamecube Controller. Really good ZSS and Peach sir! Very technical player!

Would anyone else like to play?
Good games PZ. Nice playing you although it starts lagging at the end
And good marth there

Top Bottom