• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Matsushi

True Blood
@ DAS DAS Good games! I got beaten to a pulp! I am EXTREMELY jealous of your Marth omg, I am amazed on many levels. I felt like the late button input ruined me, my sister is abusing the router right now. I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE. I really enjoyed it though, thank you!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
@ DAS DAS Good games! I got beaten to a pulp! I am EXTREMELY jealous of your Marth omg, I am amazed on many levels. I felt like the late button input ruined me, my sister is abusing the router right now. I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE. I really enjoyed it though, thank you!
GGs as well Matsuokai don't worry I'm partly to blame too for the lag. More than one person at my house is using the connection and the distance doesn't help that much either. Lag most certainly reduced speed.

Nice Marth as well man. I look forward to see if you drag me through the mud next time lol.

Hopefully our connection is a bit more solid, so we can have even better matches.

Till next time and you're welcome.

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
>Brawl doubles
>Double post
>Doubles GET on first post

I am so in.
Do you look up a suitable pic for all of these, or do you have a huge file? Because I swear, you have the perfect pic like every post.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
GGs as well Matsuokai don't worry I'm partly to blame too for the lag. More than one person at my host is using the connection and the distance doesn't help that much either. Lag most certainly reduced speed.

Nice Marth as well man. I look forward to see if you drag me through the mud next time lol.

Hopefully our connection is a bit more solid, so we can have even better matches.

Till next time and you're welcome.
Ah, okay. Next time we shall play when my sister is not home. She was downloading something, that's why it was pretty slow. ^^;; You used ZSS, Peach and Marth and those are the three I main. I was like "he's probably showing me how it's actually done."

And thank you very much! Perhaps tomorrow or during the weekend we shall play again. ^^ I'm looking forward to it!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Ah, okay. Next time we shall play when my sister is not home. She was downloading something, that's why it was pretty slow. ^^;; You used ZSS, Peach and Marth and those are the three I main. I was like "he's probably showing me how it's actually done."

And thank you very much! Perhaps tomorrow or during the weekend we shall play again. ^^ I'm looking forward to it!
Great minds think alike then lol. I use a bunch of characters, so you'll probably see other characters as well.

You did surprise me when you chose Peach though. I wasn't going to go Marth at first because people usually don't feel comfortable playing dittos. Then you used Peach, and I thought he won't mind then if I try Marth too lol.

Sure we can play again whenever we're both on next time. :D

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Do you look up a suitable pic for all of these, or do you have a huge file? Because I swear, you have the perfect pic like every post.
Both, haha. Just depends on what I need. Thanks.

Kester, you there? You can't go on a doubles rampage and just die.

Matsushi

True Blood
Great minds think alike then lol. I use a bunch of characters, so you'll probably see other characters as well.

You did surprise me when you chose Peach though. I wasn't going to go Marth at first because people usually don't feel comfortable playing dittos. Then you used Peach, and I thought he won't mind then if I try Marth too lol.

Sure we can play again whenever we're both on next time. :D
I need to consider learning how to use more characters. ^^

Yeah, Peach I'd say is one of my secondaries. I actually enjoy playing dittos because I like picking up on how the opponent uses the character. :) I also find Marth dittos very entertaining.

Yaay!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I need to consider learning how to use more characters. ^^

Yeah, Peach I'd say is one of my secondaries. I actually enjoy playing dittos because I like picking up on how the opponent uses the character. :) I also find Marth dittos very entertaining.

Yaay!
Yeah dittos are a good way to see what people do different than you. Also it helps with decision making since dittos comes down to that.

ZSS a secondary, but Peach and Marth are mains. Using more characters does help you understand more play styles, and may help with those matchups against that character.

Dittos are pretty fun.

Edit: Well I'm out so see everyone later.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Yeah dittos are a good way to see what people do different than you. Also it helps with decision making since dittos comes down to that.

ZSS a secondary, but Peach and Marth are mains. Using more characters does help you understand more play styles, and may help with those matchups against that character.

Dittos are pretty fun.
Yeah, your Peach's playstyle was different from my Peach, which I found interesting!

Funny, because Marth is my main and ZSS and Peach are my secondaries. WE HAVE THE SAME BRAIN. Ah, I shall learn to use more characters. ^^

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I think this is the longest I've waited around here for a match, coincidentially now nobody wants to respond wheras whenever I look elsewhere someone here responds within 5 minutes, albeit still later than someone on a different site. fml.

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I think this is the longest I've waited around here for a match, coincidentially now nobody wants to respond wheras whenever I look elsewhere someone here responds within 5 minutes, albeit still later than someone on a different site. fml.
I'll play you if youre still there.

Brawl right?

Alright I'll host

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GGs Zatch, hope you saw some things you liked from me :p
Yeah, good games. The connection kept interfering with my punishes, so I decided to leave. Your Wolf has INCREDIBLE b-air spacing, but you give it up too much and try to follow up with stuff like f-smash, which is only a somewhat viable follow-up if you're going to try pushing the opponent offstage when they shield it. If it gets sidestepped early enough, it'll get punished; against Ike, it'll get punished to a good degree of severity, with b-air, u-tilt, grab, or jab shenanigans. Just keep pressure with b-air and f-tilt spacing. And it's silly to ever charge Wolf's u-smash so close to the ledge. If you're going to use DACUS as an attempt at punishment against ledge recoveries, I'd say almost always never charge it. Just gives the opponent more time to react and SDI the first hit to avoid complete punishment, or for them to punish you instead and make it back onstage safely. Also, try not to use your ledge attack so often for ledge recovery. I never saw you scar, either. I'm not saying use it a lot, but it does nullify the landing lag caused after grabbing the ledge with your upB/sideB, that you would usually have otherwise. Could definitely make a difference if you switched up your ledge options more and didn't stick to just one or two of them.

Last edited:

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Sorry about that, I just realized now my siblings are streaming something... So it'd cause lag. Sorry. :/

(You 2 are free to brawl each other lol)

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
thats plenty of time
and im ready and hosting
Added you both whoever joins then

Last edited:
Top Bottom