• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Ka. Probably just gonna go back to doing my work soon.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Too much lag, maybe some other time.
yeah seeing the way your fox was moving you would have played a lot better but to me it just seems to difficult to play as fox over wifi
Well then does anyone else want to try and play PM?

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
yeah seeing the way your fox was moving you would have played a lot better but to me it just seems to difficult to play as fox over wifi
Well then does anyone else want to try and play PM?
You can try hosting, see if that helps.

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
k hosting sorry for the double post boys :seuss:
sorry about that silver I wont be playing for a while sorry ggs though

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Wow @ Alexo30 Alexo30 those were some awesome matches your falcon is extremely good still not sure how to get out of your grabs everywhere i went it just led to another attack
Those were some of best matches iv had on here hope we can play again some time

Last edited:

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Wow @ Alexo30 Alexo30 those were some awesome matches your falcon is extremely good still not sure how to get out of your grabs everywhere i went it just led to another attack
Yeah GGs man. I was reading your DI, you were teching in the same direction that you were DI'ing after Dthrow, so try to mix up your DI and techs.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Yeah GGs man. I was reading your DI, you were teching in the same direction that you were DI'ing after Dthrow, so try to mix up your DI and techs.
Im not very good when it comes to DI and teching guess ill just have to practice on that is there any easy way to practice that

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Im not very good when it comes to DI and teching guess ill just have to practice on that is there any easy way to practice that
I mean you can really only practice it when you are playing someone. Some of it comes with experience, like knowing what someone wants to do in certain situations. Ex: I Dthrow you while facing towards the middle of the stage. I know that the predictable DI and tech would be towards the middle. So I'm ready to cover those options. Ex of a mix-up: You DI towards the middle and tech in place. I'm expecting a tech away since you DI'd away, but since you teched in place, you may catch me off guard. Sorry, wall of text. Some stuff just comes with experience, is the main idea. lol

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Matsu. Connection is beginning to get on my nerves with its choppiness. I hate getting wifi-DI. Your Marth certainly upholds those rumors, though.

Matsushi

True Blood
Good games Matsu. Connection is beginning to get on my nerves with its choppiness. I hate getting wifi-DI. Your Marth certainly upholds those rumors, though.
Good games! Yeah, the choppiness was starting to get on my nerves too. And thank you very much, it is very appreciated! Your Ganondorf is amazing, you use his dair so well. ^^ Hopefully next time we play, the connection will be better. ^_^
Would anyone else like to brawl? >w<

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games! Yeah, the choppiness was starting to get on my nerves too. And thank you very much, it is very appreciated! Your Ganondorf is amazing, you use his dair so well. ^^ Hopefully next time we play, the connection will be better. ^_^
Would anyone else like to brawl? >w<
I'll play man if you want to

Top Bottom