• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Courage. I feel like the only way I can contest Falco is with a character that has a remotely comparable jab game. I think my Ike would've faired better there, but I'm iffy about that MU in general. Never really sure who to use.

I'll play you Moi, while my Wii is still on.

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Ggz Xadrin! Deff gotta play agn. My Wifiolimar shall get betr (Y)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Sweet.i made a room.
GGs Roy see you using a few others this time around. I enjoyed playing you and playing the Marth dittos were fun as well.

Sorry for any of the lag too. I see that you spot dodge plenty, so you got to do it less. I always looking for reads all the time.
Just keep me guessing.

Anyway till next time Roy

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good games DAS. It was a a blast facing you again. Those marth dittios were awesome.Very beautiful marth play from you as as with other characters. My family members enjoyed watching you.

The lag wasn't game breaking so it didn't bother me.Sorry if I was predictable XD I'll try working on that.

Sure ^^

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Good games DAS. It was a a blast facing you again. Those marth dittios were awesome.Very beautiful marth play from you as as with other characters. My family members enjoyed watching you.

The lag wasn't game breaking so it didn't bother me.Sorry if I was predictable XD I'll try working on that.

Sure ^^
Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad your family enjoyed our fights lol, and I'm glad to help put on a show.

Keep working hard and experiencing.

I think I'm heading out though.

Goodnight everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom