• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Yes,so laggy that I had to adjust to it in order to fight with you ,it was a first but Nevermind those were fun games we had.oh really? thanks. I haven't as much work to using than I did for marth.thanks for the feedback. :) It always nice to see someone in the arena use sonic.
That's so weird cause I had absolutely 0 lag and slowdown playing with Saimunn93 earlier today xD Oh, well. It was still fun! We should definitely try again sometime! I'm going to log in again on Thursday around the same time if anyone want's to challenge me :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No need to apologize, I was just messing around. I'm already on.

Scratch the first half of that statement. Don't double post. I'm sure you know to edit by now, mate.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games, Roy. Connection is starting to really irritate how I play. Use more b-air and n-air with Ivysaur, they are godlike. D-tilt is also good, but use that more to interrupt a punish attempt. F-tilt is also one of her better moves.

God I love Ivysaur. One of the only reasons I put up with this game.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games Path. That just pissed me off even more. Couldn't punish for ****, played like trash.

I'm going to take a hot shower and make an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow. My *** really hurts from these games and I don't have anything to sooth it. But in the meantime, **** this game.

Enjoy your dinner you cheeky *****.
lmao, dying. Why does that post not have more likes?

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
OK.Who's hosting?
You host!

Edit: Hold on. Lol I was playing normal Brawl and not Project M. I'll be on right now.

Edit II: Good games! Especially liked that Mario vs Mewtwo one. Your Mewtwo is tricky! And Marth was really good!

Last edited:

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
You host!

Edit: Hold on. Lol I was playing normal Brawl and not Project M. I'll be on right now.

Edit II: Good games! Especially liked that Mario vs Mewtwo one. Your Mewtwo is tricky! And Marth was really good!
Thanks!I've gotta question for ya.Which characters were my 1st and 2nd best?

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone care for a game of brawl? I've got like 30 min :)

Edit: Well, so much for that plan :/ Goodnight smash land.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
No need to apologize, I was just messing around. c: I'm already on.

Scratch the first half of that statement. Don't double post.
Good games, Roy. Connection is starting to really irritate how I play. Use more b-air and n-air with Ivysaur, they are godlike. D-tilt is also good, but use that more to interrupt a punish attempt. F-tilt is also one of her better moves.

God I love Ivysaur. One of the only reasons I put up with this game.
late post.good games Zatch,other people in my room had fun watching you play characters at a high level. Thanks for the ivy tips. ^^

Gombukelp wrote:
That's so weird cause I had absolutely 0 lag and slowdown playing with Saimunn93 earlier today xD Oh, well. It was still fun! We should definitely try again sometime! I'm going to log in again on Thursday around the same time if anyone want's to challenge me :)

Strange.......

Last edited:

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Dude! That was pretty awesome! Best matches I've had in a while! You seem to be pretty versatile when it comes to the characters and have many tricks up your sleeve :laugh:

I also experienced 0 lag which was awesome cause I got to play with my full potential this time around!
Sorry for the late response but; good games man! I really rejoiced in some of those swift matches (like :fox: v. :sonic: lols; both swift-footed characters which require nimble footwork to execute devastating sequences). I hope to brawl you again sometime!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a Brawl?

space23

Smash Rookie
Sorry for the late response but; good games man! I really rejoiced in some of those swift matches (like :fox: v. :sonic: lols; both swift-footed characters which require nimble footwork to execute devastating sequences). I hope to brawl you again sometime!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Anyone for a Brawl?
Hey I'll play you, I'll be online soon

Last edited:

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I totally agree, dude. That was my favorite match as a matter of fact!

Top Bottom