• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I have played many mk's who play the game exactly as you described and I have an extremely difficult time against it, but that is only a wifi playstyle. Please go on youtube and watch top offline MK's like CT ZeRo, Mew2king, Nairo, and Otori and you'll see how much better mk is offline. Wifi lag destroys mk's tilt game, frame traps, spacing, and many out of shield options, so wifi MK mains gained many habits which only work on wifi to compensate, which you probably learned how to counter. I practice offline almost everyday and study many videos of top offline mk's. I am not a good player and am currently at a low-medium skill level, but I definitely don't play as you described. I use MK's full moveset (except for jab) and pay attention to all the options I choose.
U'm... S2H Is power ranked In socal. XXD Is the second best player In Utah. Mazie is the best Rob I believe In socal, I think Kira is the best Rob now, and Pit for sure.

So, I don't understand where this "Wi-Fi" theory is coming from. I hate Wi-Fi, but I have no choice but to learn to master my stuff Online, It's stupid but meh... also, It's very rare when I can get my stuff together. I not typing your're bad, ha ha! I'm the one that's bad, I'm just fast and I take risks. Negative.

Last edited:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
U'm... S2H Is power ranked In socal. XXD Is the second best player In Utah. Mazie is the best Rob I believe In socal, I think Kira is the best Rob now, and Pit for sure.

So, I don't understand where this "Wi-Fi" theory is coming from. I hate Wi-Fi, but I have no choice but to learn to master my stuff Online, It's stupid but meh... also It's very rare when I can get my stuff together. I not typing your're bad, ha ha! I'm the one that's bad, I'm just fashion and I take risks. Negative.
I don't understand what you're saying.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I don't understand what you're saying.
Um... well... the players I brawl are ranked In their area. Better? They aren't any Wi-For players. They go offline more than online. Zero plays more Wi-Fi than Offline actually, and he lives in Chile... I fought a guy from Chile before, we lagged harder than Basic Brawl matches.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Zero plays more Wi-Fi than Offline actually,
He actually plays offline more often. He has been in North America the past few months and has attended many tournaments and played offline with many people. This is not the first time he stayed in NA for a long period of time. Even when he is in Chile, he still practices offline a lot.

ZRoy

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4868-5857
It might be late, but anyone cool for a few matches on Project M?

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Neato! I've got your code registered and I'm hosting a lobby atm
Dude! That was pretty awesome! Best matches I've had in a while! You seem to be pretty versatile when it comes to the characters and have many tricks up your sleeve :laugh:

I also experienced 0 lag which was awesome cause I got to play with my full potential this time around!

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
youre good !
Thanks for the compliment ^^ and good games ike. I had fun.all the taunts and nicknames you chose were hilarious to read.you brought a lot shenanigans to our matches(playing on Harzard ambitious stages,turning on final smash)to try and take me down,it was funny when they backfired XD keep on practicing :)

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Thanks for the compliment ^^ and good games ike. I had fun.all the taunts and nicknames you chose were hilarious to read.you brought a lot shenanigans to our matches(playing on Harzard ambitious stages,turning on final smash)to try and take me down,it was funny when they backfired XD keep on practicing :)
hehe it was fun id like to play again sometime

Gombukelp vs roymustang1990- interesting tell me how it goes guys

and NNNOOOO they are ending wi-fi for this game (and wii) in may!!! :(
another reason I need to buy a wii u *sigh*

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Zelos. I don't usually play the Ike ditto, but those were actually pretty fun, haha. You've still got it.

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Sure thing. See ya on wifi.ill be hosting. :)
Pretty sweet matches but it was so laggy and slow which kinda made it hard to play :( Is it always that slow for you?

I like your Pokémon trainer btw. Might be the best one I have played against :)

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Pretty sweet matches but it was so laggy and slow which kinda made it hard to play :( Is it always that slow for you?

I like your Pokémon trainer btw. Might be the best one I have played against :)
Yes,so laggy that I had to adjust to it in order to fight with you ,it was a first but Nevermind those were fun games we had.oh really? thanks. I haven't as much work to using than I did for marth.thanks for the feedback. :) It always nice to see someone in the arena use sonic.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
hehe it was fun id like to play again sometime

Gombukelp vs roymustang1990- interesting tell me how it goes guys

and NNNOOOO they are ending wi-fi for this game (and wii) in may!!! :(
another reason I need to buy a wii u *sigh*
Sure,we can,just say the word. :)

One word.laggy. Lol

Yeah it hella sucks. I don't wanna think about it.

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Good Games and thanks.
I was hoping I'd get the chance to play ya again eventually. Glad it finally came around cause those matches were fun especially those Ike dittos.

Top Bottom