• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody want to spar? Gonna take a break from my work, got a lot done today already.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't sweat it, Metal.

I'll try playing you, DAS.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, no. Don't know why our connection is so tripe. I'll take my leave, my apologies.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah, no. Don't know why our connection is so tripe. Not up to play that, with apologies.
Well yeah its in and out the connection, but its cool no need for apologies lol.

I guess we won't ever have decent matches, and it has the decency of being a green bubble.

Edit: I'll see you guys later.

Maybe next time it will be better Zatch.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ silverlining silverlining , sorry for leaving so suddenly, my dinner is now served! Good games, I always have so much fun playing with you! Once again, your Zelda and Sheik are amazing. I know I always say this, but I love the way you use Zelda's bair, you make every hit count and I never see it coming, it's scary! :O

silverlining

Smash Rookie
@ silverlining silverlining , sorry for leaving so suddenly, my dinner is now served! Good games, I always have so much fun playing with you! Once again, your Zelda and Sheik are amazing. I know I always say this, but I love the way you use Zelda's bair, you make every hit count and I never see it coming, it's scary! :O
Dinner at 1am? o.O
... I won't judge, we aren't that much better in our house. xD They got chipper half an hour ago and didn't bother calling me, and decided to eat it all. D:
Kind of a deja vu too with the timing, don't you think? Lol
But aww, you flatter me so. ^^ I don't think I've enjoyed playing Sheik as much as I did there for a really long time. Even though I was having some dumb sds, she was surprisingly enjoyable. :p
You marf hasn't let up any also, he's still pretty impressive. You rack up damage so fast, and you kill without fsmash so often. Whether it's over my anti-airdodging or what, it is still pretty admirable. :D I still feel the need to throw more balls at him though. :p

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Dinner at 1am? o.O
... I won't judge, we aren't that much better in our house. xD They got chipper half an hour ago and didn't bother calling me, and decided to eat it all. D:
Kind of a deja vu too with the timing, don't you think? Lol
But aww, you flatter me so. ^^ I don't think I've enjoyed playing Sheik as much as I did there for a really long time. Even though I was having some dumb sds, she was surprisingly enjoyable. :p
You marf hasn't let up any also, he's still pretty impressive. You rack up damage so fast, and you kill without fast so often. Whether it's over my anti-airdodging or eat, it is still pretty admirable. :D
Yeah, I get hungry at the weirdest of times. ^^;;
Awwww, that's not very nice, eating it all! :o
I cannot use Sheik at all, I try and practice with me but she just doesn't agree with me. I think I'm better with Zelda than with Sheik. And it's good to hear that you found using Sheik enjoyable. ^^
Thank you so much! My Marth is a bit on the crazy side, I need to sort that out. ^^;;;

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I get hungry at the weirdest of times. ^^;;
Awwww, that's not very nice, eating it all! :o
I cannot use Sheik at all, I try and practice with me but she just doesn't agree with me. I think I'm better with Zelda than with Sheik. And it's good to hear that you found using Sheik enjoyable. ^^
Thank you so much! My Marth is a bit on the crazy side, I need to sort that out. ^^;;;
Nah, I feel you. Pizza in the mornings and cereal in the evenings ftw.
Exactly. Thank you. I get absolutely no respect around here!
That could go for me too, sheik doesn't really want to agree with me either. But I'll eventually force encourage her to. :D I'd still like to see you play him one day, though, it made me happy seeing your link that I didn't know you had. :D
Hmm? I didn't see anything really wrong.. then again, I'm not a marf expert. But I could advise you, you should totally start using counter more. I love trying to LK the end lag!
In serious though, I think you could benefit from getting the timing of it down and start utilising it a bit, especially since pitch has it too. Not the best, but better than nothing. :D
Also, a Zelda thing - keep her dsmash fresh, instead you should be using her fsmash and dtilt, possibility usmash to build up damage. Nair for granted. But did you see me keeping dsmash fresh and killing you with it a few times? Though I did use it once or twice to get you off me. That's how you should try to be using it, instead you were staling it and leaving me able to predict it coming. No go. :p
~> I eventually want to pick up Marf, you'll understand how I feel when you play him. xD

Top Bottom