• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

D

Deleted member

Yeah lemme get my FC while I get it whats yours?
It's posted on the left under my profile picture.

EDIT: I have you registered UmaG, are you ready?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Gg's sorry I left but my eyes are burning lol btw tell me what I need to work on like to hear peoples opinion about my gameplay
You're too easy to anticipate. You need to find a way to set your aerials up that don't always end in f-air or f-smash. You should also mix up your throws more. On top of that though, GG.

Also, more matches anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Matsushi

True Blood
No, it thought it was you who was doing the reading superbly, eg. when I tried to jump over your wall of marf after failed trading, bam! Nair to the face. Usmashing a snake above me, bam! Grenade to the face. Ledgejumping, bam! Various aerials to the face. xD Dem pivot grabs tho. You inserted them so well into your strategy, it was inspiring. I should really try to utilise them more. xD It was late for me too, I reckon we might be an hour apart or something. :p
Don't apologise for being good with him. Lol. At least I can try to practice some more when we next play. Can't wait. :D
Awww, that's very good to hear then, and thank you! But you were so damn precise during our matches, and you read my shields with a grab many times, that was awesome, not to mention how you spaced Zelda's Bair so well, I was scared to approach! And your Sheik at the beginning I was like "how am I gonna do this?" Your Sheik is so fast, I couldn't keep up. O__o It was almost 1am when we finished and I thought it was still 9/10pm. But as soon as we finished, I remembered how I tired I was haha. I can't wait until we play again too! I'm looking forward to it. ^^

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Alright then :]
GGs Dan you've learned some more moves since last time. Some pretty interesting stuff happened like with the end of that Zelda vs Puff lol. Anyway it was fun playing, and had some surprising stage choices lol. Haven't fought at some those places for a while

Keep it up.

Edit: Anyone wanna play?

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
GGs Dan you've learned some more moves since last time. Some pretty interesting stuff happened like with the end of that Zelda vs Puff lol. Anyway it was fun playing, and had some surprising stage choices lol. Haven't fought at some those places for a while

Keep it up.

me me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Keep it up.

Good games man ^_^ Sooo, basically you destroyed my Peach, Yoshi and Jigglypuff Cx. I haven't played with you in a while :o It was fun playing you and I hope to play you again soon :]

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Desync! Just realized I have the offline PM installed. Sorry, just one moment please!

Aria

Smash Rookie
NNID
CocoaBaby
3DS FC
3282-2323-1703
I'll brawl you if you'd like! ^^
Sure! ^^ BUT unfortunately I am going to have to do something lame and boring with my family all of a sudden >.< So our fights might get cut short if they nag at me..Sorry if that happens. U can host ^^

Matsushi

True Blood
Sure! ^^ BUT unfortunately I am going to have to do something lame and boring with my family all of a sudden >.< So our fights might get cut short if they nag at me..Sorry if that happens. U can host ^^
That's totally fine. Just give me a minute. ^__^

Top Bottom