• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Who
alrighty. you can host @ Gombukelp Gombukelp
Thanks for the matches! I had a good time! :)

I got to say though. This was my first time playing with someone online and I had no idea how different it was gameplay wise. The input lag for me was crazy most of the time. Is that because of my internet or is it a common thing for everyone? Going from the practice stage where it's very smooth to the actual matches feels very weird, haha.

Oh, and btw, when someone enters my friend code and adds me is it required that I enter theirs as well before we can play?

Last edited:

Aria

Smash Rookie
NNID
CocoaBaby
3DS FC
3282-2323-1703
Please don't pick banned/unfair stages
If u were talking 2 me I wasn't picking banned stages..I was going to random letting you choose since your host

HYP3R

Smash Lord
If u were talking 2 me I wasn't picking banned stages..I was going to random letting you choose since your host
Don't pick random, it picks from both of our stages and I only want fair stages. Just pick FD or Battlefield or something please.

bigguwap6

Smash Rookie
Who

Thanks for the matches! I had a good time! :)

I got to say though. This was my first time playing with someone online and I had no idea how different it was gameplay wise. The input lag for me was crazy most of the time. Is that because of my internet or is it a common thing for everyone? Going from the practice stage where it's very smooth to the actual matches feels very weird, haha.

Oh, and btw, when I someone enters my friend code is it required that I enter theirs as well before we can play?
those were good games. i enjoyed them, you're pretty good with sonic and shiek. they had me on the ropes. but yes, the lag is the same for everyone no matter what. and yeah, you do have to add their friend code and they have to add you as well in order to play

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
those were good games. i enjoyed them, you're pretty good with sonic and shiek. they had me on the ropes. but yes, the lag is the same for everyone no matter what. and yeah, you do have to add their friend code and they have to add you as well in order to play
Thank you. You played like a beast with Pit and Samus!

Wow, that's insane. I really hope they improve on that for the Wii U version. I have been playing offline for 4 years now except for "with anyone" from time to time so the transition was kinda rough. I thought the quality would be better if you played with someone on your friends list.

Thanks for the info about the friend codes. I will remember that.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Fastest recruitment for FFA/teams ever before seen.

Aria

Smash Rookie
NNID
CocoaBaby
3DS FC
3282-2323-1703
A
Don't pick random, it picks from both of our stages and I only want fair stages. Just pick FD or Battlefield or something please.
Sorry ^^ I didn't know that.
But thanks for the brawls, you kind of exhausted me cus Ness was too OP. Thanks ! ^^
I g2g for now s maybe we'll Brawl again sometime! :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm out, mates. If I was contributing to that lag, I hope the connection is any better now.

Top Bottom