• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
On my way now.
Hey, good games!
You might have noticed I progressively got worse throughout those matches, lol. There's that and the fact that I don't know how to deal with aerial characters. xP I don't know much about Mewtwo and Pika, either~
Those knees of justice were so infuriating, haha~

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Hey, good games!
You might have noticed I progressively got worse throughout those matches, lol. There's that and the fact that I don't know how to deal with aerial characters. xP I don't know much about Mewtwo and Pika, either~
Those knees of justice were so infuriating, haha~
GGs You need to practice L-cancelling, you stay grounded the entire match. Also, you were being extremely predictable, which I hope you noticed. Go watch some sets with a P:M Lucario.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs You need to practice L-cancelling, you stay grounded the entire match. Also, you were being extremely predictable, which I hope you noticed. Go watch some sets with a P:M Lucario.
Yes, I noticed I was being predictable. It's hard coming from Brawl. xP And the L-canceling thing just isn't engraved in my mind yet. Thanks for reminding me~

Anyone else for some P:M? :3

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
I'll play P:M amical, I'll be on in a few minutes
Great games! A lot were very intense. xP

@XDanDan612 I'll P:M you~
:3
Edit: Wait, never mind. I must be leaving~
Edit 2: Never mind again! xD I can play~

Last edited:

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone! This is my first post on SmashBoards.

I just heard that they were going to shut down the wifi for the wii so I decided to create an account so I could challenge some random people before that happens.

Anyone wants to play 1 vs.1? I main Sonic in brawl.

Smash Bros is one of my favorite gaming series and I own all three games so I'm quite an experienced player. I don't know why I waited this long to create an account though... :-)

My friend code is: 4599-3427-1645

Looking forward to brawl with one of you guys! :)

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
Hello everyone! This is my first post on SmashBoards.

I just heard that they were going to shut down the wifi for the wii so I decided to create an account so I could challenge some random people before that happens.

Anyone wants to play 1 vs.1? I main Sonic in brawl.

Smash Bros is one of my favorite gaming series and I own all three games so I'm quite an experienced player. I don't know why I waited this long to create an account though... :-)

My friend code is: 4599-3427-1645

Looking forward to brawl with one of you guys! :)
hey and welcome friend I will add you as soon as possible and feel free to ask any of us questions

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
iz cool and why does everyone use a gc controller? I do sometimes but still...
just like its the norm to be playing with the gc controller

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Alright, Ami c:
Great games! :p I've been playing this all day, so I was starting to get lethargic with my fingers. xP
Edit: Yeah, and your Jigglypuff was very fancy with that... Roll thingy, or whatever you call it. xD I couldn't help getting hit by it. Same with your combos~

Last edited:
Top Bottom