• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
lemme add u
u host or me?
GGs IKEkameHAMEha I haven't played an item fight in a while. I especially haven't played a Coin Battle in forever lol.

It was pretty fun nonetheless. It surprised me though since I'm use to playing tournament style, but a change of pace is always a good thing.

Anyway until next time.

Last edited:

IKEkameHAMEha

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5300-8881-3567
GGs IKEkameHAMEha I haven't played an item fight in a while. I especially haven't played a Coin Battle in forever lol.

It was pretty fun nonetheless. It surprised me though since I'm use to playing tournament style, but a change of pace is always a good thing.

Anyway until next time.
thanks I was pretty hopeless you were awesome good games dude
nice! :b:

Matsushi

True Blood
Lol Gg's But your waaay too good for me ^^
WHAT don't say that, you're such a challenge! Your Pikachu is sooo good, and you responded to most of my attacks very well! >w< I really enjoyed it, good games!

Would anyone else like to brawl? ^^

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs Street, you were pretty good with that samus matching my link's projectile walls. Hope to play again sometime.

Last edited:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
GGs dan, thats a hell of a peach you got there. Is she your main?

D

Deleted member

Anyone else wanna play P:M? And if there's enough players, would anybody like to set up doubles? C:

Top Bottom