• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
So I went to an offline tourney yesterday... If you want to hear about it, just send a PM to me (since it's a fairly long post)!! I feel very proud of myself. Results haven't been posted yet, but I'll probably get them tomorrow or something.

Back to online... would anyone like to Brawl me? :)

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I want to play you some time, justice must be served after my crappy dubz play.
Are you free now or soonish? I can play after I finish eating. :D
I'm addicted to this game.

Edit: Nvm :x But yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
GG's SM. Don't you main Sonic on PM?
Currently yes,but I'm working on finding a new main and some secondaries.It's a 75% chance he might be my main.I don't know about Falco right now.GGs though.

Edit:I guess I was a little too defensive.

Last edited:

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
*is shocked*

Great games Xadrin whew, that was some fine hardcore action, really fun gave me some laughs.
Good games! Recently decided to pick up DK, just for friendlies right now. Pretty fun character. Also, I was surprised I managed to kill you right before the time ran out in the last match. I had completely forgotten about the timer for a second, there!

Keep up that Bowser! He's the best character in the game.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Good games! Recently decided to pick up DK, just for friendlies right now. Pretty fun character. Also, I was surprised I managed to kill you right before the time ran out in the last match. I had completely forgotten about the timer for a second, there!

Keep up that Bowser! He's the best character in the game.
I know it was 1 second before it would've yelled timer, (just when I got back from having to do something for mom)
I was in suspense, and then boom both on our last stock I got blasted and laughed.

Thanks I will, I'm glad I picked Bowser.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Good games! Your Roy still is good!!

I've been practice some L-cancel, now i can see the results, thanks for the comment!
I was getting air juggled like crazy because of Roys falling speed i dont really work on his air combos usually stick to ground attacks
yeah i also noticed that dash attack forward smash thing i did was failing because your L- Cancel was so much better now

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Zatch you know how to use sonic way too well and have a pretty good lucas. Not only that but dang I never seen someone know the ike matchup so much with anyone.

Dott

Smash Ace
I was getting air juggled like crazy because of Roys falling speed i dont really work on his air combos usually stick to ground attacks
yeah i also noticed that dash attack forward smash thing i did was failing because your L- Cancel was so much better now
Haha yeah, you should practice that, his aerial can be a dead zone for some characters, still have to practice and try to perfect that.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Haha yeah, you should practice that, his aerial can be a dead zone for some characters, still have to practice and try to perfect that.
Yeah ill practice hope next time i play a lot better gotta get ready for that rematch and try to use a different combo other than dash attack forward smash

Top Bottom