• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games Zatch gotta go do something I forgot to do before 11:59 EST pm today. I would like to play more though if I wasn't busy tomorrow!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Zatch you know how to use sonic way too well and have a pretty good lucas. Not only that but dang I never seen someone know the ike matchup so much with anyone.
Lol, thanks. I don't think I know any MU better than the Ike MU. Don't get to play it very often, though. And the Ganon punches, oh lawdy.

That Falcon though. Too much sexy in one night, PZ. Calm the **** down.

PZ

Smash Lord
Lol, thanks. I don't think I know any MU better than the Ike MU. Don't get to play it very often, though. And the Ganon punches, oh lawdy.

That Falcon though. Too much sexy in one night, PZ. Calm the **** down.
Yea ganon's attacks are just amazing when they land...if they land. Like jab and ftilt can't be DI'd that well which made me mad everytime i got hit by them lol. You know your characters so I thought I could try out falcon against all of them. I can't believe I 3 stocked your sonic though...the only time I was like "Why don't anybody play him this fast?!" I really want some rematches with your samus and sheik because I have to admit I am salty after some of them loses.

O yea replying because I totally aced my 1 bit of homework....(100% whoot!)

paperkirbyofdeath

Smash Cadet
guys i want a four people brawl match if you want to be part post your fc, mine is 2795-0209-3216, nvm

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Holy ****! GG's Zatchiel! I have never played someone so skilled with that many characters. Your Sonic, Ganon, Samus, Luigi and others I forgot are crazy good. You mindgame like a boss, freakin literally running circles with Sonic around my Ike. Lmao

Top Bottom