• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Gombukelp

Smash Apprentice
Gombu you have horrible lag. I never receive this lag unless it's on the other player. :(
Yeah. Everyone in this house is connected to some type of internet device so it's probably on my end. I should probably only play when there isn't to many people using the internet. Sorry guys :(

Edit: I'll try to log in later and make sure no one else is using it by then. See you guys later!

And thanks for all the warm welcomes btw :)

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Looking forward to it, Gu.

I'll play you Zed.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good games Sassa! Those jiggly dittos were lots of fun and we seemed equally skilled with her. I didn't even know you could dair -> rest so consistently.
I noticed you were using kirby quite a bit. I happen to main kirby so if you need any pointers just hit me up. :)

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
Those were some good FFA's Gabe. It became even more interesting when my friend Angel joined. :)

You should work on your counters. I don't think you have many.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
May I brawl you?
Wow... did we really play for so long? I didn't even notice the time, just stopped since I'm beginning to get a headache. >< We'll have to play some more soon, your marf is like a wall that I want to throw many balls at. D:
Sorry about my sloppiness at the beginning too, I haven't played proper with my secondaries in a while, so I guess they developed a slight layer of rust. At least I was able to pick it back up after a while. #humblebrag
But thank you!! I need to start working on ftilting vs marf's fair though, asap. Your marth is also quite excellent, you had an answer for like everything I did and planned to do. It was frustrating. xD Really great games though, I had fun also. Some intense matches there too. :D

Matsushi

True Blood
Wow... did we really play for so long? I didn't even notice the time, just stopped since I'm beginning to get a headache. >< We'll have to play some more soon, your marf is like a wall that I want to throw many balls at. D:
Sorry about my sloppiness at the beginning too, I haven't played proper with my secondaries in a while, so I guess they developed a slight layer of rust. At least I was able to pick it back up after a while. #humblebrag
But thank you!! I need to start working on ftilting vs marf's fair though, asap. Your marth is also quite excellent, you had an answer for like everything I did and planned to do. It was frustrating. xD Really great games though, I had fun also. Some intense matches there too. :D
I know right? I was beginning to doze off on our last match. It's becoming pretty late over here, I need to sleep, now! <3 You weren't sloppy at all! You read me like a book most of the time haha, I need to work on my landing. And thank you! I'm sorry that he frustrated you! :o Most of our matches were so so tight, I almost dropped my controller! :o We shall play again some time!

Last edited:

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
anyone awake? for brawl?

And a bit off topic, but still on topic:

please sign or spread news about this petition:

http://chn.ge/1hQYrM6

I understand that most people disagree with this effort and find the Nintendo's decision right (in order to give boost to the Wii U), and on top of that Nintendo probably don't bother noticing petitions, but we can at least try. I still think that axing the Wii's online titles affects the very WiiU owners who also play those titles actively. I think killing the Wii's online, while on the one hand will help people switch to WiiU, will on the other hand infuriate many others who untill now felt safe about the plan to purchase the WiiU, but now not so much anymore.

(If this paragraph is in wrong thread, I'll edit the post, pls let me know)

Last edited:

FumiQyn

Banned via Warnings
anyone awake? for brawl?

And a bit off topic, but still on topic:

please sign or spread news about this petition:

http://chn.ge/1hQYrM6

I understand that most people disagree with this effort and find the Nintendo's decision right (in order to give boost to the Wii U), and on top of that Nintendo probably don't bother noticing petitions, but we can at least try. I still think that axing the Wii's online titles affects the very WiiU owners who also play those titles actively. I think killing the Wii's online, while on the one hand will help people switch to WiiU, will on the other hand infuriate many others who untill now felt safe about the plan to purchase the WiiU, but now not so much anymore.

(If this paragraph is in wrong thread, I'll edit the post, pls let me know)

im disagreeing not to troll but for a good reason... "nothing good lasts forever". true it does really suck that nintendo wifi is being shut down and nintendo network is the hot new thing. but you have to remember that this network was launched in 2005, thats almost 10 years... so it had a long run IMO.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Ggs man, lots of fun matches. That falco is always tough. Who do you main? Mine is link, obviously :)
Good games gabe. You improved significantly with link ,along with other characters as wellNow I'm scared to face your link XD. thanks,I haven't been playing falco very long though.i mained marth ATM.

silverlining

Smash Rookie
I know right? I was beginning to doze off on our last match. It's becoming pretty late over here, I need to sleep, now! <3 You weren't sloppy at all! You read me like a book most of the time haha, I need to work on my landing. And thank you! I'm sorry that he frustrated you! :o Most of our matches were so so tight, I almost dropped my controller! :o We shall play again some time!
No, it thought it was you who was doing the reading superbly, eg. when I tried to jump over your wall of marf after failed trading, bam! Nair to the face. Usmashing a snake above me, bam! Grenade to the face. Ledgejumping, bam! Various aerials to the face. xD Dem pivot grabs tho. You inserted them so well into your strategy, it was inspiring. I should really try to utilise them more. xD It was late for me too, I reckon we might be an hour apart or something. :p
Don't apologise for being good with him. Lol. At least I can try to practice some more when we next play. Can't wait. :D

Top Bottom