• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
I'll play someone here. I'm in dire need of improvement because I lose to everyone on AiB Free Play. Would greatly appreciate it.

Pizdek

Smash Rookie
Brawl anyone?
I'll play someone here. I'm in dire need of improvement because I lose to everyone on AiB Free Play. Would greatly appreciate it.
Anyone for a Brawl?
Anybody up to play?
added all of you please add me back, hope you play often.

Sorry everyone for spam, but I need more active people in my roster. Hope admins understand <3

Won't multipost again, don't know how to delete other posts now so I left dashes in them.

Last edited:

BD95

Smash Rookie
added you please add me back, hope you play often.

Sorry everyone for spam, but I need more active people in my roster. Hope admins understand <3
Ill play with you right now if you want. Add me and ill host

-JungL-

Smash Rookie
What's up everyone, hope all is well.

I'm brawlin today for a while, hit me up on here if you wanna play a few 1v1s or whatever!

By the way, if anyone is a Pit main or knows enough about his mechanics could you send me a message? I would like to use a Teamspeak or Ventrilo server to chat while we play for questions/comments.

I realize there is the mentor program thread but I thought this would be efficient since I am looking to work on my Pit skills today!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play for a while, Ju.

Alex, quit lurking. Foo'. <3

Hooray for rhymie whymies.

WILD

CATS

IN THE HOUSE

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
im getting beat so bad i can't even do anything.
Pretty much the second time I've gotten this today. It makes me feel bad myself, really, I don't feel like the games are any real fun fun for my opponent. The first guy to tell me this today actually said that they weren't. I don't want to avoid the people that aren't all that familiar with the game or how to go about playing it competitively, but I don't want to ruin it for people. Makes me feel like a jerk.

Good games, though. I got hit by a lot more of Ike's stuff than I would've anticipated.

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Help me practice my Potty Trainer, Courage.

Top Bottom