• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I got it too. Maybe it's because we're on the other side of the map from each other.

It's okay though. GG's! Your Marth is soo good. It's definitely the most flashiest Marth I've faced.

If you wanna play some more, I'm game.

Maybe we can have some Marth dittos!

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
I got it too. Maybe it's because we're on the other side of the map from each other.

It's okay though. GG's! Your Marth is soo good. It's definitely the most flashiest Marth I've faced.

If you wanna play some more, I'm game.
Awww, thank you! Your Donkey Kong is Toon Link are AMAZING AAAH. May we have a few more games before I go and have dinner?

EDIT: Nevermind, dinner is ready! But we shall play again another time! Thank you! ^___^

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Some more? Host up then!

I'm gonna bring out my Marth this time. I'm gonna get my butt handed to me tho lol.

Edit. aww. Well it was fun playing you. Yeah we'll play again for sure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Im still looking to play P:M if anyone wants to :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Everyone I play gets disconnected after a while lol.

GG's Dan. It seems I will be running off with all you tacos! Muhahaa!

Wanna play sum moar?

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Gah, so sorry, but I won't be able to play for another day or so...
I accidentally had Smash Service on, and I had downloaded a stage in the stage builder from that automatically last night. I can't delete it, so I have to wait until it disappears. :c

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Gah, so sorry, but I won't be able to play for another day or so...
I accidentally had Smash Service on, and I had downloaded a stage in the stage builder from that automatically last night. I can't delete it, so I have to wait until it disappears. :c
Awww... D:

You owe me a P:M match! :evil:

Any1 else for P:M?

D

Deleted member

GG's again Dan. Argh! That last game was so close!
*sniff* J-just take them! take the tacos! T.T *gross sobbing* Lol good game Metal c: Lol I obviously have to practice, I haven't played in forever xD

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games Courage. It's literally stupefying how my options are near completely nil against Meta Knight. I don't get to play against him very often at all, so it's more of a struggle for me to compete with than usual.

I don't really have any tips for either one, no. Especially the Yoshi. God tier.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Yay! And that's fine.^-^
GG's, Path. :) Your Link still is as adept as ever, and easily the best one I've played and seen so far in P:M, but if there's just one bit of advice I might be able to give to you, if you wouldn't mind, is that I believe you shouldn't try and run away from me as often when neck-and-neck. It just got kind of predictable, and I was able to read your rolling a lot (though not always able to punish), so I just thought I should let you know. Yet, you're only getting better and better each time we play, and I'm really impressed to see how far you're coming along. :) You've got true potential.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GG's, Path. :) Your Link still is as adept as ever, and easily the best one I've played and seen so far in P:M, but if there's just one bit of advice I might be able to give to you, if you wouldn't mind, is that I believe you shouldn't try and run away from me as often when neck-and-neck. It just got kind of predictable, and I was able to read your rolling a lot (though not always able to punish), so I just thought I should let you know. Yet, you're only getting better and better each time we play, and I'm really impressed to see how far you're coming along. :) You've got true potential.
Whoa, a compliment from the Capt'n! Embarrass

Thanks for the advice! Yeah, me running away is usually me going "omgomgomgomgfreakingoutplzdunhitme" haha. xD And the rolling... yeah... >.> I'll try to implement it (not be a coward) next time we face. Thanks though, it means a lot. :'D

Last edited:
Top Bottom