• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Whoa, a compliment from the Capt'n! Embarrass

Thanks for the advice! Yeah, me running away is usually me going "omgomgomgomgfreakingoutplzdunhitme" haha. xD And the rolling... yeah... >.> I'll try to implement it (not be a coward) next time we face. Thanks though, it means a lot. :'D
People don't get them often, so consider yourself lucky. ;) ( xP )

No problem. We all, of course, have little kinks in our gameplay that we could improve upon, and that goes for everyone. :) (...Except Mew2King. That man could beat half of the Smash community using only his nose.)

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games DanDan, you got a pretty spiffy Peach. Kept knocking Squirtle out of his shell.I felt like I did terrible with Squirtle today, made so many mistakes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good games DanDan, you got a pretty spiffy Peach. Kept knocking Squirtle out of his shell.I felt like I did terrible with Squirtle today, made so many mistakes.
Thank you c: and GGs :) Your Squirtle, Charizard and Ivysaur were awesome! Keep up the good work! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BD95

Smash Rookie
GGs Scraket. And nice ending it on a good note. Sometimes I SD too. Until next time

EDIT: Oh and our connection was pretty tight too! About an 8.5/10.

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Nice, we got enough people pretty quick there.

I'm guessing you'll be hosting, Ometa? What are the teams?

Edit: Waiting on that, Converse.

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
P:M anyone? :3
I'm still very new to this, so forgive my level of skill. xP I'm still trying to get out of my Brawl habits~

Soulxblade

Smash Rookie
For some 2v2 we only need one more. Let me know if you want to join by replying. :)

EDIT: Sorry for never replying, we got really into it. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom