• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PZ

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong can't die horizontally remember this folks.
I don't why I suck with high tiers but I enjoy the technical stuff they do.

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Donkey Kong can't die horizontally remember this folks.
I don't why I suck with high tiers but I enjoy the technical stuff they do.
Fun games (especially DK vs Mario on PS1)! We've been playing for two hours. o_o

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
I swear to smash that fox is the best camper of all time. Sure he has a blaster that doesn't do any knockback but he has shine which deals with other people's camping and he can jump out of shine to continue his camping.
Sorry no falcon xadrin but I wanna make sure I got every technical and gameplay thing down pack before I play him again. For the most part only my boost pivot grabs (falco games were only me trying to do this lol) and buffering of the sh>uairs were the problem but Im getting somewhere.
Good games though!

PZ

Smash Lord
Fun games (especially DK vs Mario on PS1)! We've been playing for two hours. o_o
I would play all day everyday if I could....smash is so much fun. Yea DK vs mario on PS1 was definitely the best. I am still sad that I couldn't kill you. I was so desperate I went for a up b kill.

I would be up for some teams.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
Well CourageHound, I gotta go eat now. GGs!

I still hate the Yoshi MU though... -__-
(Trying to think back on what I was doing wrong lol)

Last edited:

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Give me a minute to get on.
Sorry I had to leave so soon, but good games! xP I still can't do any of that L-canceling and wavedashing stuff, lol. At least not very much, anyway.

Top Bottom