• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
I agree that experimentation is good, but it's that same experimentation that led everyone to figure out that MK trumps everything. Out of curiosity what specifically do you disagree with on the current tier list? Personally I feel that Pika should be in A- and Luigi and Lucas should be somewhere between C+ to C- other than that I pretty much agree with it.
Dang C+ to C-... all the way from E. Basically everything you said except Lucas and Luigi only going up to D right under PT in that order (read and it'll make sense). Plus Kirby moved up to C-, Diddy above Olimar, Falco above Snake, Pit moved up to C+, Ike above DK and Sonic, Ness above Sonic, Peach moved up to C+, Yoshi right under Sonic, PT right under Yoshi, Puff above Samus, Falcon above Bowser, Mario above Bowser but below Falcon, Lucario moved up to B, GW moved up to C+, Wolf moved up to C+, TLink moved down to C.

I know I was jumping all over the place with that, just the thoughts that came to my mind came to me in a certain order.:rolleyes: The changes aren't drastic, but I would say, as of now, thats how the tier list should be.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Dang C+ to C-... all the way from E. Basically everything you said except Lucas and Luigi only going up to D right under PT in that order (read and it'll make sense). Plus Kirby moved up to C-, Diddy above Olimar, Falco above Snake, Pit moved up to C+, Ike above DK and Sonic, Ness above Sonic, Peach moved up to C+, Yoshi right under Sonic, PT right under Yoshi, Puff above Samus, Falcon above Bowser, Mario above Bowser but below Falcon, Lucario moved up to B, GW moved up to C+, Wolf moved up to C+, TLink moved down to C.

I know I was jumping all over the place with that, just the thoughts that came to my mind came to me in a certain order.:rolleyes: The changes aren't drastic, but I would say, as of now, thats how the tier list should be.
Well that's a lot to say specifically why, but I definitely disagree with pretty much all of that. Like I said before I would make very few changes to the current tier list.

FSLAR

Smash Rookie
ggs DAS. I think my controller is about dead cause it looked like it was screwing up with a lot of inputs toward the end

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
ggs DAS. I think my controller is about dead cause it looked like it was screwing up with a lot of inputs toward the end

GGs as well FSLAR we played for a long time lol. I thought it would go on forever, but I could tell you were determined and/or enjoying yourself. I had fun playing against you.

Controller being dead means we both need a break here lol.

Also welcome to SmashBoards and the Arena as well. I hope you enjoy the site.

FSLAR

Smash Rookie
Yeah, it was mostly with stuff like Falco randomly stopping and not charging the up smash when your shield broke. I was just having fun yeah lol. I don't really play everyone you've used, besides Marth so good stuff.

Thank you for the welcome btw.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Yeah, it was mostly with stuff like Falco randomly stopping and not charging the up smash when your shield broke. I was just having fun yeah lol. I don't really play everyone you've used, besides Marth so good stuff.

Thank you for the welcome btw.
You're welcome man. I did wonder if he just made a mistake when my shield broke since I was like oh oh lol.

Get that controller on life support, so that won't happen again.

I like to play multiple characters since it more fun for me. I main Marth and Peach.

Thanks for the compliment. You did some good stuff as well.

I gotta go, so until next time. Later everyone.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
lol don't share stock man, that gets annoying just saying. and btw hound did you like the back air K.O when we 1v1ed? (;
lol don't share stock man, that gets annoying just saying. and btw hound did you like the back air K.O when we 1v1ed? (;
Lol sorry about that. But uhh lol i suppose. I'm terribad at peach tho lol. I do hower back air ko all the time with D3 th. ;)

Why did you just leave tho?

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Good characters you played as btw.And how is eating for the weak?You expect me to die of hunger?Plus I have to eat before 7:30 p.m.

1 vs. 1 anyone good? (Brawl or Project M)
I'll play you saiyan man D:

brawl btw

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Lol hilarious games Rob0. It killed me when we were on lylat and you were teching everything lmao

Gtg tho. Tho later we can have some serious matches with my mains. I need practice lol

R0bO

Smash Rookie
(Quoting is still a problem for me IDK WHY!) but fun stuff courage as usuaal, I might have time for more games later but perhaps maybe we can practice team combos or stuff later :o someonerandom isn't on much and we don't play much :( but I think we would make a good wi-fi team even though we hit each other all the time when we do team, we could work on it though lol cause I wanna play a lot more teams, but I'll talk to ya later

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Sorry, Alexo. My bro and niece are over and they're harping on me to let them watch some anime, the lag was unusually bad anyway, so GGs though we only got a couple matches in, and sorry about my horrible Diddy play, my bro wanted to see me use him lol.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Alexo. My bro and niece are over and they're harping on me to let them watch some anime, the lag was unusually bad anyway, so GGs though we only got a couple matches in, and sorry about my horrible Diddy play, my bro wanted to see me use him lol.
Yeah GGs it was really laggy, I was too hype to care though lol.

Top Bottom