• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah! To speed this up, it wraps all the way back to my first point. They knew the MU cuz they experimented with their character. Experimenting with your character is key so that when something comes across, you adapt and learn it. Imagine if no one knew how to learn to edge guard ZSS, Salem probably would keep winning tournaments. The tier list is screwed up because people fail to experiment fully with their character. For example, Peach. Everyone was saying things like "ohh Peach is so bad" and "all she can do is turnip camp and dair". Then friggin Kie came along and showed us what float-dashing could really do. True, float-dashing was found way before this but then BAM! a new use for it. Now we got Kie and SlayerZ doing these crazy shenanigans with Peach, and are probably as of now better than Illmatic who was the best Peach before this.

Im sayin all that just so say that there are probably some crazy things all the characters can do that no one has figured out how to do yet. Which is another reason, there are people that are significantly better than the 2nd best, (Will, Trela, ESAM) Then there are characters that no one is really good with, like Yoshi. No one ever uses DR that much... but until one guy comes up and starts DRing all over the place similar to Peach everyone's going to be like omg, Yoshi 2 stronk! MK's, ICs wont know how to deal with it for a short amount of time, until they go experiment some more and learn to counter it.

Keep in mind, I know MK and IC's are still probably going to be the strongest characters, that part of the tier list I agree with. Its everything else I disagree with. :c
I hear you bro! Nothing but the truth! Dr is what will change Yoshi... I already know what you do with Dr. I 'tried' to explain it to the professional, God-Like Yoshi mains that get 1st every tourney, but they typed that "I don't have the credit to type advice to them." Yet, I ***** their ass. K. Funny thing is Salem 'a WiFi' ZSS main changed the Meta-Game for ZSS. I already know if they listened to me, then Yoshi would be different. Even if I had this style and my new Mta-Game change, people would want to see it offline... but that's not going to happen every soon.

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
GGs Saiyan Man. Tight Sonic & Falco :)
GGs.Good characters you played as.Sorry I had to go.I'm training my main and secondaries online tomorrow so I can get better with them.It's just not starting with Sonic and MK in Brawl and Project M.I'm training with my main 4 characters tomorrow.And that's Sonic,MK,Marth,and Pit in Brawl and Sonic,MK,Falco,and ZSS in Project M.

Edit: Plus I'll look at some Brawl and Project M battles tonight,so I can know what to do.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
A Wild Old Man has appeared! =O

Can we brawl?

Edit: Um... that a no or yes?

I already have you Grey (since the last time we fought).

Edit: Okay then.
Sorry. I was setting my Dualshock 3 to my laptop.

Top Bottom