• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wow GG's Saimun! Those games were so much fun, even if I lost most of them from ridiculous gimps lol. I was experimenting with Peach, Snake, and Sonic. I want to have a character that can do well against MK and Diddy. My DK can handle MK's but he loses against every other high tier, especially Falco(lol double chaingrab to KO).

Great ZSS as always, you are great at recovering with her. The only downside is when you do her flipjump, I punished it a few times.

There were so much ballzy stuff I went for I cant even remember one clearly. But I do remember that Falcon Punch lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Wow GG's Saimun! Those games were so much fun, even if I lost most of them from ridiculous gimps lol. I was experimenting with Peach, Snake, and Sonic. I want to have a character that can do well against MK and Diddy. My DK can handle MK's but he loses against every other high tier, especially Falco(lol double chaingrab to KO).

Great ZSS as always, you are great at recovering with her. The only downside is when you do her flipjump, I punished it a few times.

There were so much ballzy stuff I went for I cant even remember one clearly. But I do remember that Falcon Punch lol.
MK is the only character that does well against MK. MK, Marth, and ZSS are all pretty good against Diddy.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I think... this time the sites up for good. I have an idea who's behind all this, although, I don't want to point the figures... yet... I'm pretty sure I know who's behind this.

No, it's not me xD If anyone is wondering that. I just have a buddy that use to worship Brawl :o, because of the experience he had In Aib (he's been there since 2008) I met him of YouTube, and we clicked like bros.He told me he hates Brawl and other smash games more than anything. How did we meet? By our love of hating Aib. He's always been attacking Aib, he left in 2008 and has been attacking Aib for like years now. I'm still not certain that he did all this... maybe since Aib is shut down... he's attacking SmashBoards now... I hope I'm taking this too far, because this site doesn't deserve any crap. I just don't want to believe it... now.. He should give SmashBoards a chance. (If it's him). What throws me of is SmashBoards was attacked before... so... yeah... that's what I can't wrap my fingers around. You guys aren't Aibers.... PRAISE THE LORD!! You guys are good people, and Aibers shouldn't ruin Brawl and judge everyone because of certain people do this type of garbage.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Uh? What?... "Pardon?" Explain to me why you typed that word in response to my comment. And it's not him, how do I know? Because I chatted with him all through the day. He respsonded back without me waiting for like... thrity minutes and up. Every minute or second and I'd get a response back as soon as possible. So... it's probably someone that isn't happy Aib is done, and now everyone is here in SmashBoards. And it got messed up today as well. So yeah, he's clean.

I'm gonna like your comment. Since many comments make no sense these days xD

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Seems you're from the dis-functional home. When I mean "ruin" and "judge" I meant "certain" people there. Do I really have to name them? Please don't make me, sir?

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Saimunn. Sorry I gtg

Hmm...i feel as though my DDD wasn't doing as well as I wouldve liked. A good chunk of my inputs were unintended. Still, i think i'm learning to adapt better and read I think, idk. Seems Whenever D3 is doing ok, Yoshi seems to be doing a bit better or vice versa. Weird.

Your ZSS is as agile as ever, and that marth still knows where to put that blade.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
The name of the arena should be changed to "The Nu Smashboards Arena: Ho Ho Ho" lol. I guess that could be taken the wrong way...

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
These DDoS checks... -_-

Sure late, good games to you, Converse. From way too long ago, but I had to get it out there. ;P dem missed Rests - get Fire Jump Punched... lol.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Well, I can never be sure whether this site is up or not lately. xD
Brawl, anyone? If anyone's there?

Edit: Never mind, I have to go now.

Top Bottom