• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Ok I'm hosting.

Edti: Shoot, my bad, sorry I forgot to put the wifi version of P:M back on my SD card, I brought my Wii to a tourney last night so I had to put the regular version on it.
Are ya gonna re-download it or do you wanna call it quits?
Well that wasnt supposed to happen, lol. i mean what i did on accident, not the SD card confusion.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Morbid's like that, I was curious about him, and then I start liking everything he posts lol. Really fun guy.
Ha ha! I see.. I actually thought that was Legan xD He use to have that picture on his profile. Did you fight his Jiggs? A hardcore Jiggs main? I wouldn't mind playing him. He sounds fun! :D How did your Thanks Giving go Rich?

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Holy downed pages...

Who wants to brawl?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Ha ha! I see.. I actually thought that was Legan xD He use to have that picture on his profile. Did you fight his Jiggs? A hardcore Jiggs main? I wouldn't mind playing him. He sounds fun! :D How did your Thanks Giving go Rich?
I only seen a person by that name nearly a year ago, but he didn't stick around, no I never fought his jigs, he looked more like a link main. As for my thanksgiving it was sweet, got my favorite pie (lemon meringue).

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Does anyone wanna P:M with me?
I need to Level Up my Charizard.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
ggs cj. my diddy is pretty damn rusty -.- i actually had to switch from bowser to start winning :p thats actually impressive

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
yeah it was kinda bad. usually i can go even with players like xzax offline. as far as falcos go at least. usually i dont have trouble with the mu but lag kept me from properly side b ing your reflector or punishing side b -.- i know your pain

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
yeah it was kinda bad. usually i can go even with players like xzax offline. as far as falcos go at least. usually i dont have trouble with the mu but lag kept me from properly side b ing your reflector or punishing side b -.- i know your pain
I should have stop playing you when it was first started lagging. Cost me quite a bit of games

The Bowz

Smash Rookie
It seems like we were desyncing alot. Did you by chance have any character or stage textures on? They might have caused the desync.
No, but I've been having this problem with my cousins too lately. Sorry, I'll have to fix it.

Top Bottom