• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Or maybe not... :c

Anyone else wanna brawl?
Honey! Where did you go D: I wanted you to meet Cray :) And that Wolf... Jesus... I'm in love with it <3 Please! Continue to work with your amazing Wolf! Please excuse my um... free style... I'm not good, just good in speed. Anyway, you're amazing!

I'd like to help you with a few things bro.

1. Please use more reflector! You can actually gimp Ike with the reflector, or you can hit my recovery with your reflector.

2. Please use Platform cancels, if you think they don't work good with Wolf, guess again!

Wolf can shield drop and attack players offstage, and he'll have a jump to get back. Just use your mind and create some amazing things :D (Not a Wolf main... terrible with Wolf xD)

3. Please use more forward airs (but buffer them so they wont make you lag, which gives anyone that's facing you a free hit).

4. Pivot grabs! Got you use Pivot grabs my boy! Change your grab mix-ups as well, like sometimes down throw, up throw, and even side throw, try to read their jumps or air dodges, for a down smash (early kill) or to set sent them offstage. Use your mind on creating amazing strings (like the ones you did one me :)

5. The flash step cancel, you have no idea how good that trick is (I even told Seagull to use it more in his matches). You can flash step cancel to a reflector, or blaster (also try to tip them with your blaster offstage, gets you a gimps :D Mk not included xD).

6. Finally, your wave bounces, they will help you a lot! To mind game your opponent when you're coming down from the air, or you're running, and suddenly you throw out your blaster to catch them of guard. You can even recover better when you reverse wave bounce your blaster. (Wolf's wave bounces isthe best in the Brawl game, so he gets a very strong push to get him places without really using his side B. You're not the only Wolf that... gets gimped... I do it to every Wolf I fight (except Seagull, still haven't fought him yet D:). You need to be more unpredictable with your recovery. Your Wolf in general.... a absolute monster! I mean it! You show this Wolf to the Wolf boards, and they will love it!

So yeah, practice all this advice, and see where all this information takes you. Go to training mode and try all this stuff out :D Practice the Flash Step Cancel (I promise you it will be useful). Take care my boy!

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
MorbidAltruism attack. :laugh:
Yeah... like... who is he? Not being disrespectful or anything liek that, but he liked my comments on Zeros profile and liked everything in the Brawl Arena Thread xD

Edit: Wolf is just predictable with his recovery, that's why you need to be different in how you want to play your character. I'm not tying to type to you to play aggressive and be all crazy like me... all I'm typing is for you to change things up, because I know they will work.

And I have GODLIKE Di ;) He he :D

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
Yeah... like... who is he? Not being disrespectful or anything liek that, but he liked my comments on Zeros profile and liked everything in the Brawl Arena Thread xD
Possibly a Vin Diesel fan and a hardcore Jiggs main. thats all i know.

Oh and btw, are you somewhat famous?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Possibly a Vin Diesel fan and a hardcore Jiggs main. thats all i know.

Oh and btw, are you somewhat famous?
Oh, that's who he is. Yes, I'm famous for all the wrong reasons. Everyone knows me (except people that aren't American and the people that barely get into brawl). Why do you type this?

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I meant Brawl community famous. Famous as the GoldenYoshiKing?

Ill reply to whatever your response is later today i need to get some sleep.
... Weird to imagine me without maining Yoshi. Huh? Yes, I'm 'GoldenYoshiKing' short for 'GYK.' I try to let people know that I'm not GYK anymore... I'm now and always be will "ChangeOfHeart" short for 'COF.' Hope that answers all your questions. Take care and sleep good :)

People stalk me all the time xD They will deny it, but I know what I'm typing is truth.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562

Edit: Wolf is just predictable with his recovery, that's why you need to be different in how you want to play your character. I'm not tying to type to you to play aggressive and be all crazy like me... all I'm typing is for you to change things up, because I know they will work.

And I have GODLIKE Di ;) He he :D
Morbid's like that, I was curious about him, and then I start liking everything he posts lol. Really fun guy.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'll play with you... I'm retiring my Falcon from WiFi though...

I'll probably go back to him though... I don't know, I'm seriously considering stopping WiFi, or even P:M all together...
But 3.0 is just around the corner and it's gonna be hype.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
Okay, got things in back in order. Brawl anyone?
I'll brawl~
:3 But I have a temporary FC right now because I'm using a different Wii, so add this one:
3827-1705-7202
You can delete it afterwards~

Fidooblius

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xDirtface
3DS FC
2036-8028-4791
Switch FC
SW-1888-7943-9184
I'll play with you... I'm retiring my Falcon from WiFi though...

I'll probably go back to him though... I don't know, I'm seriously considering stopping WiFi, or even P:M all together...
NOOOOOO!!! You cant quit! :(
*Insert inspirational speech* See? You have to stay! Who else will "Knee of Justice" our faces! And i need you when there are dubz matches.
And think of Luigi....

Saiyan Man

Smash Rookie
NNID
SaiyanManX
3DS FC
5086-2435-4982
Thanks for the tips guys. I'll be back on tomorrow in order to practice again. Glad to finally see someone better than the regional tournament people.
Do you know any advanced techniques like chain throwing?If you don't lemme give you some videos.

How to become a experienced player in SSBB- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv1A12CfWog
SSBB Advanced Techniques- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAcIXPJoGTo
Also are you a TL player?I know you use Mr.G&W.In the future,I will try to make a Mr.G&W advanced guide video once I get a micro sd card for my phone.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Ace:

ill pm you
[5158-6088-5091]
GGs, you've come a long way since yesterday lol. That time in the lab payed off I see lol. Learn to jump cancel Wolf's shine and wavedash better, it'll give you more style lol. Not very helpful criticism lol.

Amical

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Amical
3DS FC
1306-6214-4139
GGs, Metalbro~
For some reason, though, I keep feeling as if my inputs are coming in a few frames later than I want them to. xD See, I have a Classic Controller Pro, not a GameCube controller. I was wondering if my inputs might be coming in late because it's not wired, but I'm not sure if that makes much of a difference. Or, perhaps, do you think it could be just the WiFi?

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Amical. Your Lucario is really good. You know how to edgegaurd with him really proficiently. Whenever I was on the ledge I would contemplate if I should jump or roll on back. Everytime I did I got hit in the face with a fully charged aura sphere. LOL
Keep it up!

@BrosUnited- Thanks :)

Edit: Well I'm not sure about the wii controllers. I only used the GC controller, I guess there might be some lag with the CCP. The lag in Wifi might have something to do with it too. I noticed it would freeze for a fraction of a second while were were playing, but it was still a stable connection.

Top Bottom