• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
GGs Diddy. I froze at the end there, which is why I stopped playing. I must have a texture that caused it. Who did you pick, just wondering? Also, your ZSS is really good :)

3DS FC
1865-2252-2875
Ggs Dair...

Ohh I chose luigi. Hmmm maybe that's why?

Thanks. Your... Everyone you chose is good :p

Any advice?

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
das when you're done with him play me please! im going back to school today so this is our last chance for a while ;~;

They haven't shown up yet unfortunately. He/she might be doing something, so if they don't show I'll play you.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Thats really weird... I dont have any textures over Luigi so idk why I froze. As far as advice goes, dont roll out of PK fire, just DI away from it. I can bait your roll into another PK fire. Also, try spotdodging it instead of shielding it.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
They haven't shown up yet unfortunately. He/she might be doing something, so if they don't show I'll play you.
im getting on now! we can play till he comes. or if you wanna wait a bit thats fine too

nvm :p

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo, I got some stuff to do, but I should be able to play more later. Ugh I can't wait for 3.0, I found out you can use Mario on wifi as long as you don't attack with his cape, but it makes edge-guarding with him so much harder.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs, Alexo, I got some stuff to do, but I should be able to play more later. Ugh I can't wait for 3.0, I found out you can use Mario on wifi as long as you don't attack with his cape, but it makes edge-guarding with him so much harder.
GGs, yeah 3.0 is gonna be sweet, I'm gonna use a lot of the new characters I have decided lol. I've been goofing around with Samus in Melee, so I hope to use her. Oh Ok I might use Mario now lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, yeah 3.0 is gonna be sweet, I'm gonna use a lot of the new characters I have decided lol. I've been goofing around with Samus in Melee, so I hope to use her. Oh Ok I might use Mario now lol.
Yeah I'm excited to try Samus too, Roy, Yoshi, and Kirby have also piqued my interest, but Mewtwo, ICs, and Olimar don't really seem like they'd fit my play style. I took third at a P:M local on Friday, the guy that took second recommended that since I play Doc in Melee I should drop Bowser and try to dedicate myself to Mario so I guess I'll try that for a while and see how it goes.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
added, I'll host
cool let me know when youre ready!
Site going through crazy stuff again sigh. First this and then my laptop at home stops working last weekend.

First of all GGs yesterday MXXD123 pretty impressive Pikachu. I had to keep my reactions up, so I wouldn't get caught up in what you were doing.

I did get lucky that one Marth vs MK game we played. I thought I was gonna lose that one for sure lol. I enjoyed the matches, and sorry for any of the lag.

Last but not least Jellybean. GGs as well yesterday your Bowser has improved quite a bit and you look to know a lot of his techs. I was pretty impressed by him.

I do wonder why you gave up that second Diddy vs ZSS game though? I do believe you've gotten faster though, and those tournaments are really helping.

I'm glad we got to play again I would of regret it since it would of been sometime before I had another chance at it. Our connection was pretty solid as well which made the matches even better.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from site problems. And on the week of finals no less.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
I'll play if you're still here Courage.

If not, who wants to brawl? Quick, before the site is down again, lol

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
Site going through crazy stuff again sigh. First this and then my laptop at home stops working last weekend.

First of all GGs yesterday MXXD123 pretty impressive Pikachu. I had to keep my reactions up, so I wouldn't get caught up in what you were doing.

I did get lucky that one Marth vs MK game we played. I thought I was gonna lose that one for sure lol. I enjoyed the matches, and sorry for any of the lag.

Last but not least Jellybean. GGs as well yesterday your Bowser has improved quite a bit and you look to know a lot of his techs. I was pretty impressed by him.

I do wonder why you gave up that second Diddy vs ZSS game though? I do believe you've gotten faster though, and those tournaments are really helping.

I'm glad we got to play again I would of regret it since it would of been sometime before I had another chance at it. Our connection was pretty solid as well which made the matches even better.
yeah ggs. i dont remember giving up but since it was diddy i think its a strong possibility since i dont really like using him anymore. whether i win or lose i never feel satisfied with the game. and i lose control so i probably sd'd to reset everything and get control of my game again.

but that one close bowser vs marth game tho -.- my mom came in and wanted to show me something and i fell to my death!! i really wanted that one of all games to finish the full way through :(

anyway any advice for bowser? anything i was doing right that would lead to more success? and what is something i should stop doing with him? there definitely is something i can do since there were times i actually had the lead but lost it somehow.

also i admit i resorted to wifi diddy since i didnt feel comfortable with my real diddy's abilities anymore :(

hopefully my bowser becomes even more of a challenge in the future :p

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
GGs Saimunn, fun games tho I gtg for now. My Wario still needs the practice. Tho the input was was purty meh

Still, i got a lot of practice on my Yoshi and DDD. Tho why you take me to yoshi's island so much? Why does everyone take me to that stage?! I hate it lol T-T. So hard to maneuver

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Saimunn, fun games tho I gtg for now. My Wario still needs the practice. Tho the input was was purty meh

Still, i got a lot of practice on my Yoshi and DDD. Tho why you take me to yoshi's island so much? Why does everyone take me to that stage?! I hate it lol T-T. So hard to maneuver
I hear ya on that one. Even as a Wolf main that's still one of my least favorite stages lol

Top Bottom