• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Alexo, you seem like you're getting better at the mental aspect of the game, you were reading me hardcore at the ledge. Try not to fish for f-smashes so much with Marth though.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Jeez man :/ This site is not doing very good D: Somebody must really hate, SmashBaords?

Well, if anyone sees this, pm me and ask to brawl, I'll play you tomorrow. Ha ha!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Blue_Sunshine. You are very good at this game. I like that Link and Puff of yours. May I ask why you were breaking your shield in the earlier matches?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
GGs, Meteor, I was making quite a few tech errors with Ike due to lag, but oh well, if you'd like any advice let me know, I used to main Sonic before he got nerfed and I used to play Ivy a lot back before I settled on Bowser as a main.

Star2575

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2724-0493-9618
Can anyone play?:o havent played in 2 months and i know i won't get better if i dont fight and lose XD

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
What in the world happened??!??? I think the influx of all the people from AIB crashed the site. Whoever got it back up and running, thank you!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs, Alexo, you seem like you're getting better at the mental aspect of the game, you were reading me hardcore at the ledge. Try not to fish for f-smashes so much with Marth though.
Yeah man GGs. That's how I feel, I'm not improving by leaps and bounds any more, I'm improving at very little things. Yeah I prioritize defending the ledge. Fsmash is the only kill move I feel comfortable with lol.

Top Bottom