• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs, Meteor, I was making quite a few tech errors with Ike due to lag, but oh well, if you'd like any advice let me know, I used to main Sonic before he got nerfed and I used to play Ivy a lot back before I settled on Bowser as a main.
GGs! Your Bowser is really good.
Sorry it took me so long to respond, I had to leave the house. I wish I could of done more matches with you.

I've been played P.M offline with Ace and X, then when I got online I felt the difference x.x
I have to play online more to get used to it.

EDIT: Didn't want to make you feel like you got Dunnick'd.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
GG's dude. I can never beat a peach on wifi, shes so lagless with those aerials, i still havent figured out a good counter

Marth is a counter. You are just very repetitive. You like to S-B and up-B alot. So I just bait those out of you. You are easy to read and punish that way. You need to mix things up. That's you problem I see you have and abuse it as much as I can.

Codyyy

Smash Apprentice
Marth is a counter. You are just very repetitive. You like to S-B and up-B alot. So I just bait those out of you. You are easy to read and punish that way. You need to mix things up. That's you problem I see you have and abuse it as much as I can.
yeah when i get flustered i revert back to bad habits, what am i supposed to do while your floating in air? your fair gets the best of me always, and when i wait for it, you can immediatley grab/or jab me

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yeah when i get flustered i revert back to bad habits, what am i supposed to do while your floating in air? your fair gets the best of me always, and when i wait for it, you can immediatley grab/or jab me
If you go on my stream I can tell you.

Top Bottom