• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I just suck with spacies in general, but I imagine they're pretty difficult online, I do play Pikachu and he's a very technically demanding character as well so I generally try to avoid using him online most of the time, but yeah Ness is very good in P:M, I like him a lot and PK Fire is among the most obnoxious projectiles in the game rivaled only by Falco's lasers, Ivy's Razor Leaf, Mario's fireballs, and Pit's arrows, be careful though it's actually really easy to SDI out of, I was just failing at it lol.
Wait SDI out of PK fire? :surprised: I need to remember that lol.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's DAS. Once again I got owned hard lol. At least I was able to get 1 stock off of you for some of those matches. I brought out my Pit who usually does best against people, but against you. That's a different story lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'll host

GGs Metalbro I did want to play longer, but I got chores and things to do.

I enjoyed the matches though liking the characters.

Edit: You did surprise me by going Pit first. I was expecting DK lol me being silly I guess.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Metalbro I did want to play longer, but I got chores and things to do.

I enjoyed the matches though liking the characters.
If you have the time, can you please tell me some stuff I'm doing wrong. I know for sure I was doing something wrong because you read me so crazy. I'm oblivious to my bad habits.

I told you I would bring out Pit from last time we fought so yeah lol.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
If you have the time, can you please tell me some stuff I'm doing wrong. I know for sure I was doing something wrong because you read me so crazy. I'm oblivious to my bad habits.

You have a dodging habit in the air and ground. I think you should either attack if able or get some proper distance to avoid my attacks in the air. Keep it mixed up so I won't get many reads. A patient player will get free hits off dodging.

On the ground as well try staying out the range of my attacks instead of just spot dodging sometimes. You don't want to look like you're in a panic lol. Try moving around a bit more on the ground to get out the way or just to get somewhere else. It helps you to figure what you have to do in accordance to your opponent.

In other words just react a bit differently that's all.

I always look to see if my opponent has some kind of habit. I typically look for air dodging, spot dodging, rolls, or aggressiveness lol.

That's how I figure what needs to be done.

I don't know if this helps or not, but that's what I've notice.

PrincessAzula

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Azula, lately all my matches have been really laggy :/
It's ok! Honestly, it could be me. We have awful icy conditions here right now so my roommates are home probably using the wifi as well.

Peach is one of my worst matchups. Her nair literally beats everything in Zelda's arsenal. :(

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
You have a dodging habit in the air and ground. I think you should either attack if able or get some proper distance to avoid my attacks in the air. Keep it mixed up so I won't get many reads. A patient player will get free hits off dodging.

On the ground as well try staying out the range of my attacks instead of just spot dodging sometimes. You don't want to look like you're in a panic lol. Try moving around a bit more on the ground to get out the way or just to get somewhere else. It helps you to figure what you have to do in accordance to your opponent.

In other words just react a bit differently that's all.

I always look to see if my opponent has some kind of habit. I typically look for air dodging, spot dodging, rolls, or aggressiveness lol.

That's how I figure what needs to be done.

I don't know if this helps or not, but that's what I've notice.
Thanks very much DAS. I'll work on my panicking lmao. Yeah I've heard others say I like to Spot Dodge a lot. When it comes to CQC I just don't have a clue what to do. I guess I'll take your advice and move around instead of Shielding and dodging.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Thanks very much DAS. I'll work on my panicking lmao. Yeah I've heard others say I like to Spot Dodge a lot. When it comes to CQC I just don't have a clue what to do. I guess I'll take your advice and move around instead of Shielding and dodging.

You're quite welcome man. I know you'll have it pat down for sure!

Well I'm out for now, so I'll see everyone later.

R0bO

Smash Rookie
For some reason I cant quote anymore on smashboards, anyway good games bro, sad ending but were bunch of good matches lol

crashman360

Smash Rookie
lol when someone is losing 15-2 and he pulls out MK and spams. lol gg man, get a better falco btw.
#terrible lol
Games anyone?

FSLAR

Smash Rookie
Brawl anyone?
Also crashman learn how to suicide kill with Kirby better. Btw I haven't played in months and never used Meta Knight till now. also lol spamming like you don't. Go cry :3 btw it's not 15-2 lol. also complaining about Meta Knight, are we in 2008 again
#reported
2194 3049 0481

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
So happy about today's Smash 4 announcement. Hopefully this will remind people that assist trophies are a thing, and that 90% of the desired characters probably will be assist trophies.

Also crashman learn how to suicide kill with Kirby better. Btw I haven't played in months and never used Meta Knight till now. also lol spamming like you don't. Go cry :3 btw it's not 15-2 lol
#reported
2194 3049 0481
Edit: WTF??? Its just a game bro, you gotta realize there are some people better and worse than you.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Brawl anyone?
Also crashman learn how to suicide kill with Kirby better. Btw I haven't played in months and never used Meta Knight till now. also lol spamming like you don't. Go cry :3 btw it's not 15-2 lol
2194 3049 0481
umm yes it was i counted and why should i learn to suicide with kirby better? i got you 4 out ouf 6 times. and i don't spam a chain grab isn't spamming. why should i go cry btw? i just kicked your ass kid. in a real tournament i basically beat you 5 times. ***** you already got knocked out of the tournament where you at kid? lol you couldn't beat me with falco so you brought out meta-knight. at least don't use up b 3 times in a row. just makes me know that you don't use MK you just want to use his OP Moveset haha and btw. your falco lost to a kirby...15-2...lol nuff said.

WOAH WOAH. he reported me? LOL I'M DONE> HAHAHAHA screenshot this is going in the signature. *CLICK* lol btw thanks gohan. haha

Games anyone?

FSLAR

Smash Rookie
You're whining about Meta Knight so that's basically crying. This isn't 2008. Hell you're just whining period and why would you count lol. And 4 out of 6 you died in the process and even then, you messed up hard when I didn't die because you assisted me getting back up. btw I never spammed anything. Also note you're flaming for no reason, and generally arguing over the internet. At least I had fun

So happy about today's Smash 4 announcement. Hopefully this will remind people that assist trophies are a thing, and that 90% of the desired characters probably will be assist trophies.

Edit: WTF??? Its just a game bro, you gotta realize there are some people better and worse than you.
Lol I'm fine with that, it's just when people act rude for no real reason. and again, I don't play Meta Knight ever and I got you more than 2 times.
also I don't see the problem with being reported lol

crashman360

Smash Rookie
You're whining about Meta Knight so that's basically crying. This isn't 2008. Hell you're just whining period and why would you count lol. And 4 out of 6 you died in the process and even then, you messed up hard when I didn't die because you assisted me getting back up. btw I never spammed anything. Also note you're flaming for no reason, and generally arguing over the internet. At least I had fun
I'm counting 4 times that i kirby and gimped you and didn't die. out of the times i did die i got you 3. and i won all of those matches that i killed you and me. so basically i got you 7 times with a kirby cide. your bad kid just saying. and all i said was get a better falco, you got butthurt. was i lying that you needed to get better with him? Dude you lost 15-2 to a kirby. that's just the honest truth man. and if you had fun, i'm glad great. but doesn't change the fact you have alot to work on. k bai

Lol and the problem with reporting someone, is that i didn't say anything that is report worthy. telling you to become better is an perception thing. if you take it as i'm talking trash go ahead and take it like that. idc lol your the one who got butthurt over it.

Games anyone?

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
I'm counting 4 times that i kirby and gimped you and didn't die. out of the times i did die i got you 3. and i won all of those matches that i killed you and me. so basically i got you 7 times with a kirby cide. your bad kid just saying. and all i said was get a better falco, you got butthurt. was i lying that you needed to get better with him? Dude you lost 15-2 to a kirby. that's just the honest truth man. and if you had fun, i'm glad great. but doesn't change the fact you have alot to work on. k bai

Lol and the problem with reporting someone, is that i didn't say anything that is report worthy. telling you to become better is an perception thing. if you take it as i'm talking trash go ahead and take it like that. idc lol your the one who got butthurt over it.

Games anyone?
Implying that victories or losses on wifi mean anything whatsoever lol.

crashman360

Smash Rookie
Implying that victories or losses on wifi mean anything whatsoever lol.
You're absolutely right. but i have a tournament on saturday and i expect i'll do pretty good. there's supposed to be around 60 players. wifi only applies to people who for the majority of their time play on wifi, because they are usually used to abusing lag. but if i beat him 15-2 on wifi, imagine what i could do in person. 100-5? i bet so.

And honestly i wasn't even trying to flame him. i just think if he got better with falco he could actually be really good. just bothers me when someone is losing then they switch to MK and they obviously haven't used him seriously lol.

Games anyone? :)

FSLAR

Smash Rookie
You see you're ignoring a lot of things I mentioned, so I believe you are butthurt. I don't play Meta Knight at all, and I just brought him out cause why not. I had fun, unlike you. You are complaining about me going Meta Knight, and beating you. In general, you are being rude, and you started this whole debacle. Is there any reason to complain about me going better Meta Knight? No. Why are you complaining? Cause you lost those matches. I believe, you are butthurt in that. That is the honest truth. And yes I had fun. If you had fun too, good. Doesn't change the fact that you are being rude. You can't say you're not being rude, not at all. You are even changing some of the numbers. BTW I don't see how big it is that I lost to a Kirby.
k bai lol

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Anyone wanna brawl? Haven't played really at all since the site started going down :c

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
FSLAR try not to double post... dont make me call Old Man Grey or Xiroey!!!!

Top Bottom