• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Good games, you three! But I'm afraid neither of you were any match for the HYP3R/XADR1N team!!

Okay, so despite how low the chances are, does anybody here want to play me?

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
kk I'm in a match on Showdown, I'll be right back

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
Thanks for good luck. Got a Ditto sweep, but had to work for it. kk You host?

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
Okay! I definitely will host! Yep!

Good games, but I have to go now. D:

If you went Bowser and ditto'd me, I'm sure you would've 3-stocked me! I've heard legends of you sweeping people with Ditto!

Edit: Oh no, a double post! I just realized nobody posted after my last message. Oh well. Too tired!

Hevil93

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hevil93
3DS FC
2148-8887-6155
ggs, great Bowser I only wish I could use anyone like that. I think I'm better off drinking and pokemon. Naw, not really my score dropped 200 in the last hour oh well.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
GGs, Alexo. I've been learning some new tricks with Ike what did you think?
Your Ike is definitely getting better, I'm having trouble against him. I don't remember much from last night, but I know I was doing poorly against him. I guess I should say GGs as well, as I haven't yet from last night. Those doubles were hilarious, because my friend was smash spamming. Everytime we got a team combo he was like ''Wombo Combo!'', it was classic. I'm not gonna bother teaching him how to play unless he's serious.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
So, way to not add me yet. you free ass **** tard. This is the fifth time Ive tried to find matches in this thread, its horrible, you people must have down syndrome or something.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I just added you now.
Meteor:

GGs 007, but I saw a lot of flaws in your playing. You played EXACTLY how Bros-A and I played when we first joined the forums.

First of all, you were way to aggressive. I noticed that you always spammed you smash attacks. Try not to do that, it can leave you open very easily. Same thing with your dash-A, you kept using that and it can be easily shield grabbed if used at the wrong times.

You never shielded, or dodged (In the air too)!
I can't remember if you rolled or not, but it is very important to shield and dodge.

Also you never really threw. That's why it felt like I was probably trolling you when I kept throwing you. I was trying to show you the importance of throwing and not leaving yourself open. You kept using your Dash-A, D-air and forward smash with Link and I had the opportunity to shield grab you most of the time.

A couple of things I did like was that you used your forward tilt, although you used it at the wrong times and I was able to shield grab you, some of them, you spaced really well. But probably not on purpose. Another thing was that you actually shield grabbed me at :shadowmoses:. That's why you saw me taunt, I got hyped.

@I Dair You
Um.... try finding a brawl later today. Not a lot of people are on around this time.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
So, way to not add me yet. you free *** **** tard. This is the fifth time Ive tried to find matches in this thread, its horrible, you people must have down syndrome or something.
Damn dude chill. It's not all about you, besides it's a Friday morning you idiot.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Dont be preaching to me, you uninformed little poopsicle. I was supposed to play that guy at 11, never showed up. Came back on SWF at noon, said he added me, waited 15 min, still never added me. Its been the same story with the last few people. And no, not over the course of this morning you tard, Im talking about yesterday throughout the day. Couldnt find a single match. I apologize for the comments, but ****. When i ask for a match nicely, i get ignored or someone says they'll add me and they dont. ****, I might as well fight with someone over the forums, since fighting someone over wifi clearly isnt happening.

Edit: So yeah, are you gonna respond and start a flame war, or is someone gonna shut me up and play me already.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Dont be preaching to me, you uninformed little poopsicle. I was supposed to play that guy at 11, never showed up. Came back on SWF at noon, said he added me, waited 15 min, still never added me. Its been the same story with the last few people. And no, not over the course of this morning you tard, Im talking about yesterday throughout the day. Couldnt find a single match. Apologies if I came off aggressive, but ****. When i ask for a match nicely, i get ignored or someone says they'll add me and they dont. ****, I might as well fight with someone over the forums, since fighting someone over wifi clearly isnt happening.
Ace:

Lol... I'll brawl you then.

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
Dont be preaching to me, you uninformed little poopsicle. I was supposed to play that guy at 11, never showed up. Came back on SWF at noon, said he added me, waited 15 min, still never added me. Its been the same story with the last few people. And no, not over the course of this morning you tard, Im talking about yesterday throughout the day. Couldnt find a single match. Apologies if I came off aggressive, but ****. When i ask for a match nicely, i get ignored or someone says they'll add me and they dont. ****, I might as well fight with someone over the forums, since fighting someone over wifi clearly isnt happening.
How about you change your friend code in your information, to prevent miscommunication. People do make mistakes you know.

Flame war? I do not partake in such foolish activities, expecially on a forum. In person I would just beat you to a pulp.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
I will DAS. My FC is 4857 0893 6431.

I know, Alex, I guess I could change my FC next to my name, however this isnt my wii, its my friends. I know Im clearly in the wrong for expecting people to read my posts, because this is the internet, where people skim over everything and dont have the time of day for anything.

Edit: sorry double post

007killer90

Smash Rookie
NNID
Obi-wan
Dont be preaching to me, you uninformed little poopsicle. I was supposed to play that guy at 11, never showed up. Came back on SWF at noon, said he added me, waited 15 min, still never added me. Its been the same story with the last few people. And no, not over the course of this morning you tard, Im talking about yesterday throughout the day. Couldnt find a single match. I apologize for the comments, but ****. When i ask for a match nicely, i get ignored or someone says they'll add me and they dont. ****, I might as well fight with someone over the forums, since fighting someone over wifi clearly isnt happening.

Edit: So yeah, are you gonna respond and start a flame war, or is someone gonna shut me up and play me already.
I actually added and used both friend codes. Maybe ur giving out the wrong FC.

Top Bottom