• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Damn it snail every time I choose diddy so do you I have no interest in diddy dittos, and on a side note whats up with this place and everyone using Yoshi?!

Lol, sorry man I wasn't interested in doing mirror matches either but I wasnt sure what the heck you were doing. Those were some GGs, nice Wario. And idk Yoshi is pretty popular around these parts get used to it

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Damn it snail every time I choose diddy so do you I have no interest in diddy dittos, and on a side note whats up with this place and everyone using Yoshi?!
Lol, sorry man I wasn't interested in doing mirror matches either but I wasnt sure what the heck you were doing. Those were some GGs, nice Wario. And idk Yoshi is pretty popular around these parts get used to it
I wouldn't say Yoshi is popular, though i do see a rise in his use in here for some unkown reason.

This however does not excite me contrary to popular belief cuz i don't like the ditto...well it depends on the style of the other Yoshi.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Ah okay. With Ike, you should learn how to double jab cancel and also use less fsmash. Try using Ftilt or Utilt to kill instead. Also, Ikes backthrow links to his dash attack at certain percents and you can use it to get people offstage and edgeguard them.

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
LOL. GG's GYK. You're Link is too good for mine :c .... And you're Ike killed my aresnal lol. I'm sucking lately <_<

Those 1v1v1's tho. Felt more like 2v1. ROFL

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
LOL. GG's GYK. You're Link is too good for mine :c .... And you're Ike killed my aresnal lol. I'm sucking lately <_<

Those 1v1v1's tho. Felt more like 2v1. ROFL
Those were too fun xD I love Link ditto<3 However, I mess up too much stuff (due to WiFi mechanics) so I only use Ike, Toon, Gnw, D3, and DK.

I loved the FFA'S as well <3 tried to 9 hammer you while that 'PO' guy kept Koopa clawing you xD

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Oh, must have so :o

I'll beat it out of my wii later lol. You consider DK your best character tho? Thats pretty cool, since we dont have too many DKs here
Well more like everyone considers dk my best character that ive played haha but I have used him for 5 years mained him really. Hes always been my go to character

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
Well more like everyone considers dk my best character that ive played haha but I have used him for 5 years mained him really. Hes always been my go to character
I've mained Yoshi for two years but didnt start trying to get better at the game until like, a year ago.

I hope to enjoy what Smash4 Yoshi has to offer for much longer though. And D3 if he returns

PZ

Smash Lord
ggs DAS! My punish game needs work...all those perfect shields and no punishes makes me feel like I haven't been practicing. O and I wished you used item chars more often since its more of a rare thing to me. I hate lucas, mgw, and um...fox, ZSS. Those matchups are so weird.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
ggs DAS! My punish game needs work...all those perfect shields and no punishes makes me feel like I haven't been practicing. O and I wished you used item chars more often since its more of a rare thing to me. I hate lucas, mgw, and um...fox, ZSS. Those matchups are so weird.

GGs as well PZ and great Falcon too! I can tell you know him inside and out. Well I didn't really feel like staying one character too long, and wanted to use a lot of people.

If we play again I'll make sure to use the item characters more since you want the practice.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
GGs as well PZ and great Falcon too! I can tell you know him inside and out. Well I didn't really feel like staying one character too long, and wanted to use a lot of people.

If we play again I'll make sure to use the item characters more since you want the practice.
I'll play you DAS if you still want to play I'm hosting

Top Bottom