• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Did you get disconnected? Wanna play more. If not GG's dude. You have amazing movement. Platform Cancelling like a boss.

Edit: Well GG's. Glad we finally got our matches in.

PZ

Smash Lord
GGs as well PZ and great Falcon too! I can tell you know him inside and out. Well I didn't really feel like staying one character too long, and wanted to use a lot of people.

If we play again I'll make sure to use the item characters more since you want the practice.
Much appreciated. O yeah how should I go about DI'in Peach's dair? I forgot which way I should go as a heavy character. I know light chars can usually go up left or right depending when the dair connects and punish but heavies are different.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
So anyone else want to brawl. And Myles, what was with the no contest when I win that was not cool.
The match was already over? Its not like you did any significant combos or anything plus it was on time so you couldn't save a replay. Not sure what difference it makes

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Much appreciated. O yeah how should I go about DI'in Peach's dair? I forgot which way I should go as a heavy character. I know light chars can usually go up left or right depending when the dair connects and punish but heavies are different.

I can't really say, but I suppose since they're heavy it becomes even more percentage based then. I'm not sure what to really tell you.

I hardly see heavies get out of it until later.

Sorry if I can't explain much.

Edit: I'll assume once at certain percentages you'll DI in the opposite direction in which her legs are less there.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
That's not the point when you lose you lose just let the game end cuzz that was just unnecessary to do to your opponent.
Lol the match was already over I was impatient because I felt like I could barley move in the peach dittos. I was already impatient from the start considering I fought your peach 50 times in a row why would you use peach a million times in a row

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
LOL sorry Myles wii froze again. Umm, lemme just take out the DK texture i have for Red DK on my SD card and i'll msg you then

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Lol the match was already over I was impatient because I felt like I could barley move in the peach dittos. I was already impatient from the start considering I fought your peach 50 times in a row why would you use peach a million times in a row
You use a character over and over to get better with them, that's kinda common since

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
LOL sorry Myles wii froze again. Umm, lemme just take out the DK texture i have for Red DK on my SD card and i'll msg you then
Yea looks like its dk causing it lol

You use a character over and over to get better with them, that's kinda common since
Yea I guess its just like dude your the 3rd person ive played in the last 3 days that only used peach in matches you, dark peach, and there was on other. Everyone around here only uses one character and its always an annoying tedious one.

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261

Yea I guess its just like dude your the 3rd person ive played in the last 3 days that only used peach in matches you, dark peach, and there was on other. Everyone around here only uses one character and its always an annoying tedious one.
Haha, yea i gotta go for a minute, so we can brawl when i get back. That is if you havnt found somone else.

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223

Ok there is salt in this situation with you targeting everyone here for using one character (don't see a problem with that) so I'm done here

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
GGs Xadrin~ Best Bowser I've ever played haha. Dem grab releases. I played well at first, but then I started getting kinda worn out and you mopped the floor with me a few times xD Dat 3 stock where I lost my jump and died TWICE, pure salt xD

Yeah dude, the lag was pretty horrendous, that always kills my vibe lol

Xadrin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1332-8158-7739
GGs Xadrin~ Best Bowser I've ever played haha. Dem grab releases. I played well at first, but then I started getting kinda worn out and you mopped the floor with me a few times xD Dat 3 stock where I lost my jump and died TWICE, pure salt xD
Pretty good Wolf, probably! Wolf's actually my secondary, but I didn't want to play a ditto.

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
ggs hyper that kirbys pretty good
we'll have to play again sometime i had fun
sorry bout all the sds at the end too im bad with umbrellas :3

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs NotJake, I think your main issue I could see is that you're forcing yourself to use high tier characters even though you may not be as good with them as your other characters. I could see you playing a lot better with characters like jigglypuff and peach. Don't let some stupid list tell you what to do and play who you want, as you could see I was reppin pink falcon :DD

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Did you get disconnected? Wanna play more. If not GG's dude. You have amazing movement. Platform Cancelling like a boss.

Edit: Well GG's. Glad we finally got our matches in.
Yes, our matches were fun. :D I had to respond back (don't want to make it look like I left for no reason). Good games bro! If you can play again today, let me know, bro! :D

I miss Zork! Where is he? Zork come back! D: Been gone for at leasr a week now.... Hope everything is alright with him.

Well, I got to now, take care MetalBro~

ThisIsNotJake

Smash Rookie
GGs NotJake, I think your main issue I could see is that you're forcing yourself to use high tier characters even though you may not be as good with them as your other characters. I could see you playing a lot better with characters like jigglypuff and peach. Don't let some stupid list tell you what to do and play who you want, as you could see I was reppin pink falcon :DD
yeah i see what your saying but ive always played marth and ddd even b4 i knew what tier lists were and you left at the perfect time ive got to go get some dinner :D
ill keep practicing and we can play again some other time

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Pretty good Wolf, probably! Wolf's actually my secondary, but I didn't want to play a ditto.
Well thanks xD Thanks for not dittoing too, I dislike Wolf dittos. I usually go Fox against other Wolf mains, since I know how to deal with him... And as expected, I couldn't quite beat your Bowser with my secondary (Fox) or tertiary (G&W). It was pretty hard to approach through all them grabs and claw cancels xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Smash DI up and away from her if She is floating. Alot of characters can attack her while she is still in the move if they SDI fast enough. Though for People who like to SDI, I usually short hop my dairs. It usually leads to free follow ups when people try to SDI my dair.

So if the player is floating dairs, SDI to pop out. She she is moving foward, SDI behind her.

With that said I will be having the lengendary toon link "Jash" coming to train offline for apex 2014.

http://www.twitch.tv/darkpch

He should be here soon, just waiting for him.

Top Bottom