• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Ok Gaborap we can play.

Sorry Dair Gaborap asked first.
Wow man, I feel like I can't breathe when I'm playing you. I see all the moves you are doing and how you do them. I just don't have that kind of practice or timing. I tried to mix it a little but just got juggled every time... Lol. Good playing man, good playing indeed.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
Wow man, I feel like I can't breathe when I'm playing you. I see all the moves you are doing and how you do them. I just have that kind of practice or timing. I tried to mix it a little but just got juggled every time... Lol. Good playing man, good playing indeed.

GGs as well Gabe. I did see you trying up different things such as moves and even going more characters lol.

Its all experience it gets easier as time goes. I enjoyed playing you again, so until next time man.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
GGs as well Gabe. I did see you trying up different things such as moves and even going more characters lol.

Its all experience it gets easier as time goes. I enjoyed playing you again, so until next time man.
Yes, must keep practicing! :)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Dont be preaching to me, you uninformed little poopsicle. I was supposed to play that guy at 11, never showed up. Came back on SWF at noon, said he added me, waited 15 min, still never added me. Its been the same story with the last few people. And no, not over the course of this morning you tard, Im talking about yesterday throughout the day. Couldnt find a single match. I apologize for the comments, but ****. When i ask for a match nicely, i get ignored or someone says they'll add me and they dont. ****, I might as well fight with someone over the forums, since fighting someone over wifi clearly isnt happening.

Edit: So yeah, are you gonna respond and start a flame war, or is someone gonna shut me up and play me already.
I know exactly how you feel bro, but I learned the hard way it's better to just move on and ignore those immature people. Brawl the people you like to play and don't worry about it. :)

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
I will DAS. My FC is 4857 0893 6431.
Ace:

LOL GG's. I don't know how my Link played better than my Mario today. VERY nice selection of characters you got. Probably 2nd best person I brawled in this forum. Oh btw, you should probaby change your FC under your name, I added that one first just to find you have a different one lol.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
GGs, yeah your Link is really tight. I really enjoyed our Link vs Ganon and Link vs Samus matches. Low tier fights are always so epic.

Edit: okay Saimin. add me, 4857 0893 6431.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
GGs man! I gotta prepare dinner now .____.

You're pretty good, like Ace said lol. Although it was a pity you couldn't nail the BDACUSes with :falco: xd
Your :snake: is quite a menace as well.. :marth: v. :snake: is a really lame MU for the former though (no johns lolssss xd)

Oh and that 'Lame..' taunt of mine when you were spamming 'Nado with :metaknight: was quite frankly due to the sheer 'Nado induced salt lol.
Speaking taunts; fix yours man, they're dumb..

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Ha, I can shield drop bdacus 9 times out of 10 over wifi. Bdacus isnt something you throw out every 2 seconds like you did. Thats just asking to get shield grabbed. Its a surprise attack. Just cause I didnt spam bdacus against you doesnt mean I cant do it. lol.

007killer90

Smash Rookie
NNID
Obi-wan
Ha, I can shield drop bdacus 9 times out of 10 over wifi. Bdacus isnt something you throw out every 2 seconds like you did. Thats just asking to get shield grabbed. Its a surprise attack. Just cause I didnt spam bdacus against you doesnt mean I cant do it. lol.
You wanna brawl?

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
Lol chiiiiill dude, I just noticed how outwardly you attempted to do it, but didn't succeed in the endeavour ;O. You just didn't manage to pull it off 'just now', that was kind of the message I was trying to convey. It would've quite been the icing on the cake really, because your Flak0 is pretty legit.

Don't be mad ;/

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Your Ike is definitely getting better, I'm having trouble against him. I don't remember much from last night, but I know I was doing poorly against him. I guess I should say GGs as well, as I haven't yet from last night. Those doubles were hilarious, because my friend was smash spamming. Everytime we got a team combo he was like ''Wombo Combo!'', it was classic. I'm not gonna bother teaching him how to play unless he's serious.
Haha yeah I noticed that was pretty funny. The annoying thing is it actually worked out for him with Marth because that fsmash is so much harder to deal with when you're not able to pay complete attention to it.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
it doesnt matter, i removed my sd card, host. but yeah try to stick to competitive stages like Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield etc. Skyworld is lol.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
it doesnt matter, i removed my sd card, host. but yeah try to stick to competitive stages like Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield etc. Skyworld is lol.
Competitive stages is subjective, different regions have different stage lists, for example here in Missouri, Delfino and Rainbow Cruise are common counter-picks even though personally I think those stages are garbage competitively.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Damn it snail every time I choose diddy so do you I have no interest in diddy dittos, and on a side note whats up with this place and everyone using Yoshi?!

Top Bottom