• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
A lot of people on today. Might as well throw this out there but GYK, my brother has been wanting to brawl you but you're never there when he is xD

EDIT: I think it was you... with a good Link?
Sorry that bro... was working on a serious project, all done :D

Link ditto? Can your brother's butt on WiFi, right now!

@ Link the lover, sorry bro... I'll message you if you don't look at this comment. I'll play you after I'm done play United's bro.

And my brother is from the same mom xD

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Anyone wanna brawl real fast?

Edit: GYK, lets brawl dude!
Edit 2: Yep, I want to brawl. lol

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Alright, host up my man!

Edit: Where are you at Gohan?
GGs man. Nice brawling you again. I feel like I wasnt as technical as I wanted to be. Man that Ike tho! That F-smash kills Kirby early lol. Everytime i got knocked offstage I was in panic mode. Didnt want to get meteored or gimped, not to mention just straight knocked out. That toon link was pretty impressive as well, I saw that up-b cancel into zair you did, thats pretty impressive. But I guess its just another day in the "office" for you huh lol. Hopefully we can brawl more before I stop playing. And yeah, that connection was getting pretty bad... my GW couldnt even function lol.

P.S. I wanted to inhale TL soo bad, I wanted to show you I could to the Battle Christ arrow trick lol.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GGs man. Nice brawling you again. I feel like I wasnt as technical as I wanted to be. Man that Ike tho! That F-smash kills Kirby early lol. Everytime i got knocked offstage I was in panic mode. Didnt want to get meteored or gimped, not to mention just straight knocked out. That toon link was pretty impressive as well, I saw that up-b cancel into zair you did, thats pretty impressive. But I guess its just another day in the "office" for you huh lol. Hopefully we can brawl more before I stop playing. And yeah, that connection was getting pretty bad... my GW couldnt even function lol.

P.S. I wanted to inhale TL soo bad, I wanted to show you I could to the Battle Christ arrow trick lol.
Yeah bro, I noticed, WiFi never shows everyone's skills. Ha ha! You're too cute with Kirby<3

Next time :) We need to Team Battle sometime.

Thanks for liking my Ike :) He's not my true main though, Link is, but connections like that... nope... anyway, you noticed I started to be slower as the connection got lag-ger and lag-ger. Well, I'll see If I can use Link next time.

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Yeah bro, I noticed, WiFi never shows everyone's skills. Ha ha! You're too cute with Kirby<3

Next time :) We need to Team Battle sometime.

Thanks for liking my Ike :) He's not my true main though, Link is, but connections like that... nope... anyway, you noticed I started to be slower as the connection got lag-ger and lag-ger. Well, I'll see If I can use Link next time.
Ey gyk wanna brawl me?

Rage of Myles

Smash Rookie
Damn it gyk ive been playing so ****ty all day, why did I think playing you would be a good idea. Idk what it is but you play different from everyone else. Sorry im just getting frustrated I need to try playing a different day this sucks today

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
:( Not cool Hype and Myles... and Xadrin...

Alright then, night all, you all enjoy your day or night~
Dang it I guess no dubz D: and cool your from bakersfield? I could have sworn that I've seen you in bb before :p

Anyway night guys I was hoping to brawl some of ya but nope .-.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Dang it I guess no dubz D: and cool your from bakersfield? I could have sworn that I've seen you in bb before :p

Anyway night guys I was hoping to brawl some of ya but nope .-.
NO WE ARE PLAYING ADD ME plz

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
NO WE ARE PLAYING ADD ME plz
Added you, but I only had time for a few dubz matches, you guys took to long setting up xD I got classes tomorrow my buddy GYK said that we'll try tommorow for dubz, but if he's busy we can 1 vs 1 kirby dittos friday night :D

Top Bottom